+++1st Annual One Big Jacket Festival+++

Started by aMD, Jun 07, 2007, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Nice pics murph!  I don't even know where to begin!  What's the receipt/list? that you have in the second or third pick?

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Cornholing action shots!   Look at that form on Brad!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

colleen

Another repeated quote by an attendee (not naming names):

I'm MODERATELY attractive. Who wants to fuck me?
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

thatswhatshesaid

aMD

great pics, sean!  I had a blast! reading all the memories is making mine come back and remember just how much fun we packed in the two days. I definitely think we should do three nights next year.  Keeps the pics and stories coming!

ali

excellent photos sean... great to see all you guys had such a good time!!!

wish i'd been there...
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Angry Ewok

I'm so glad the action shots turned out good... damn, my form is just stunningly elegant.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

.Walt

the pictures and stories are awesome!! all a guy can say is: i wish i was there!  :) 8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Kimbos_Evil_Bread

[url="http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/"]http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/[/url]

[url="http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert"]http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert[/url]

megisnotreal

sean's photos made my morning.

i wish i could have gone to guntown mountain with you guys.

candyass

nice pics sean! but i think some are missing.

i could of sworn i remembered some sort of satelite dish incident ;)

that's what she said.

Angry Ewok

QuoteNice pics murph!  I don't even know where to begin!  What's the receipt/list? that you have in the second or third pick?

My guess would be that the receipt is for the cases of candles the dudes bought.

;D

megisnotreal

QuoteNice pics murph!  I don't even know where to begin!  What's the receipt/list? that you have in the second or third pick?

My guess would be that the receipt is for the cases of candles the dudes bought.

;D

these candles were purchased from a cashier named evelyn. how cool is that?

Angry Ewok

Isn't she the same Evelyn that sold me the sunglasses?

megisnotreal

QuoteIsn't she the same Evelyn that sold me the sunglasses?

yes, and the flashlights and bag of ice. busy lady, that evelyn.

i didn't get to go, but did y'all have fun on the cave tour? isn't the cave like the coolest thing ever?

fitzcarraldo

Quotenice pics sean! but i think some are missing.

i could of sworn i remembered some sort of satelite dish incident ;)

that's what she said.

Ummm, yeah Hi Candace, I believe Colleen has them, they should be posted in a bit.  :-[  ;D

Yeah BH the receipt was for the 55 candles, half of which got dampered by the rain. But like Dylan said, the rain brought us more together. Tis true!  Next year 100 or more candles should light those woods up real nice. It really was so awesome meeting everyone, people who couldn't make it this year should plan now for next year. For real!!!  :) That means you too DB and Ali....& Patches? Red? EC? Cake? Mantooth? Chills? Jaimoe? Mr. T? Doctor? Tracy? BH? Chief? ..she-it who am I forgetting... So much to do around the Cave City vicinity. They have Dinosaur World  :o and like Miss. Cake said the llamas are only a few milez away and that's worth coming alone for.  ;D   One of the best weekends evah. Alan am rocking your cd right now at work.  :)

Oh and yeah that horse is Deadly!!!

thatswhatshesaid

another quote:
"Pick the dirt off and I'll eat it."

Followed with (of course)
"Thats what she said."

Thanks bratwurst......you're the greatest!

colleen

Here are a few. They are taking awhile to upload so I'll send 'em in batches. Good fun.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

BH

bug

Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07