+++1st Annual One Big Jacket Festival+++

Started by aMD, Jun 07, 2007, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

Quotehey TEO, did you enjoy the dicks pick 3? pretty amazing i think. GO COLTS!

Rollin' through Southern Indiana hills in the fog at dawn made it really special!

Inspiration!!! move me brightly.  Like a song with sense and color roll away despair!

Speaking of inspiration, i also wrote a song inspired by this weekend.  :)

Thanks for coming out, TEO, it was great meeting you.

ms. yvon

meg's new tag line gave me an inspiration for next year's fest:  campfire madlibs.  yep.

also:  dylan i got to enjoy the dick's picks on sat morn of the weekend as teo was playing it in his site.  stellar, stellar way to start the day!   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ali

QuoteNext year 100 or more candles should light those woods up real nice. It really was so awesome meeting everyone, people who couldn't make it this year should plan now for next year. For real!!!   That means you too DB and Ali....& Patches? Red? EC? Cake? Mantooth? Chills? Jaimoe? Mr. T? Doctor? Tracy? BH? Chief?

if it was july or even august next year, i'd definitely be up for it!! i'll be heading to the northern hemisphere around then (uk and sweden) and i'll probably get an around the world ticket, so i'd LOVE to come along!!  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ms. yvon

YOW!  we'll want to develop a passport stamp for you!  or at least a visa printed on construction paper.   ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ali

haha sounds good... the mmj passport stamp!!  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ms. yvon

perhaps something combining these two elements:

The DARK

AH! AH! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN THERE? I can't wait 5 more years!

Must...shut...myself...off...from...this...THREAD!
In another time, in another place, in another face

megisnotreal

Quoteperhaps something combining these two elements:

you mean... like this?

thatswhatshesaid

Quotemeg's new tag line gave me an inspiration for next year's fest:  campfire madlibs.  yep.

also:  dylan i got to enjoy the dick's picks on sat morn of the weekend as teo was playing it in his site.  stellar, stellar way to start the day!   [smiley=beer.gif]

hey yvon, if you want that dick's picks show i can email it to you.

ms. yvon

thatswhatshesaid

here's an idea folks. how about having a winter gala type thing. sometime between thanksgiving and christmas. a total christmas theme of course. we can call it "one big winter coat festival." what do you guys think?

thatswhatshesaid

i love this pic. it shows the true blurry madness to a peep throwing contest.

Angry Ewok

I'm pretty much down with whatever... Sometimes I don't take to cold very well, so to combat the elements, I will dress up as George Washington crossing the Delaware.

No, seriously.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TEO

Quotehere's an idea folks. how about having a winter gala type thing. sometime between thanksgiving and christmas. a total christmas theme of course. we can call it "one big winter coat festival." what do you guys think?

I think it is a fantastic idea!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

LizKing531

Quotemeg's new tag line gave me an inspiration for next year's fest:  campfire madlibs.  yep.

Shhhiiiitttt, I wouldn't mind a copy of that

aMD

Shhhiiiitttt, I wouldn't mind a copy of that

hey, if you want to add my email address to the CC line, I wouldn't complain, my disc skips right at the beginning of Wharf Rat.  

aMD

Quotehere's an idea folks. how about having a winter gala type thing. sometime between thanksgiving and christmas. a total christmas theme of course. we can call it "one big winter coat festival." what do you guys think?

i'm down. but where would we have it?

colleen

i'm down. but where would we have it?

It could be up here in the winter wonderland of New York State! My uncle has a big camp on Lake George and if we had it in January, he's away the whole month! It has at least 6 beds, but can easily accommodate 30 people. Something to think about anyway.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.