Wear Your Love Like Heaven

Started by dragonboy, Oct 29, 2007, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Just ordered a copy of the Donovan Tribute A Gift From A Garden To A Flower.
I wrongly thought this album had been deleted & was no longer available.
It won't ship for a while yet but I'm quite excited, do many people have this? Any thoughts on the Jacket's contribution? (Wear Your Love Like Heaven)  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

I've got it.  I love their version.  It's not my favorite donovan song and donovan's not my favorite but mmj make it soar.

dragonboy

Great news! That's what I wanted to hear, cheers aMD  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

the_wizzard

QuoteJust ordered a copy of the Donovan Tribute A Gift From A Garden To A Flower.
I wrongly thought this album had been deleted & was no longer available.
It won't ship for a while yet but I'm quite excited, do many people have this? Any thoughts on the Jacket's contribution? (Wear Your Love Like Heaven)  
This song is on i-tunes....so you can get a 15 second preview of the song!
Fucking love it!  Great version (IMHO better than the original...but I may be biased ;))

lisaskye

i got it on e-music, last year.
I love it, play it weekly.  even in China last summer when I needed a friend.

It it very very cool.  Enjoy........

BH

One of my favorite rarities.  It reminds me of a Syd Barrett song, which I love.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jellyfish

I have this as a vinyl box set,with lyrics page and drawings.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

MMJ_fanatic

Nice pickup Shinki--you are gonna love this collection (esp. MMJ's contibution  8-))
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.