Lets start a MMJ coverband

Started by Yup1, Nov 29, 2007, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yup1

I play drums. Know most of the songs in the MMJ catalog already. Also, most Panic songs fwiw.

All I need now is, well, a band. If you play guitar, bass, keys or a microphone, contact me. I live in Birmingham and have practice space.

michaeldsink@gmail.com

aMD

I suppose you've never heard of Your Evening Windbreaker.  We've only played one gig but it went pretty well (I think). Our bassist moved and we don't have a drummer.  We do have a percussionist, I play guitar and sing, and my wife sings.  Maybe we should get together sometime, jam, and see what happens.  PM me.

aMD

oops.  I just noticed your in birmingham.  ya, probably isn't going to work.  

thatswhatshesaid

BH

Can I play just the keys on sooner and then just hang around and get fucked up the rest of the time?  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

RastaRunner5

i'm starting an mmj cover band

We Are Innovators    

8-)

TEO

QuoteI suppose you've never heard of Your Evening Windbreaker.  We've only played one gig but it went pretty well (I think). Our bassist moved and we don't have a drummer.  We do have a percussionist, I play guitar and sing, and my wife sings.  Maybe we should get together sometime, jam, and see what happens.  PM me.

I KNOW it went well!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

cmccubbin@work

QuoteI suppose you've never heard of Your Evening Windbreaker.  We've only played one gig but it went pretty well (I think). Our bassist moved and we don't have a drummer.  We do have a percussionist, I play guitar and sing, and my wife sings.  Maybe we should get together sometime, jam, and see what happens.  PM me.

need another guitarist??
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

LizKing531

YOUR EVENING WINDBREAKER      RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LizKing531

Dont forget the mandolin    8-)

kyjed48

I'm looking forward to the next YEW show!  The opening band at Jacket Fest wasn't half bad, themselves! ;)
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteI'm looking forward to the next YEW show!  The opening band at Jacket Fest wasn't half bad, themselves! ;)

I concur, good fellow!

.Walt

can i just be the roadie?? how about your evening windbreaker, you looking for a roadie? how about a sound dude? you looking for one of those?
i did just watch waynes world 2.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction