Merry Christmas MMJ fans

Started by darkglow, Dec 20, 2007, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

Hey gang, LTNP (long time no post)

Just sitting in the old humble abode in Western Tennessee away from my normal US Navy life in Japan, enjoying my time off complete with the must-haves: the Christmas style snowflake knit sweater with the Christmas full beard, the moose head eggnog mugs made famous by Clark and Eddie Griswald in National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation", listening to MMJ's 2001 Christmas Day broadcast on WFPK on my new and sweet Bose iPod sound dock. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays and hope that everyone is safe and at peace during the season. Yes it is 11 in the morning and I'm drinkin'. They don't call it vacation for nothing.

Tyler

BH

QuoteHey gang, LTNP (long time no post)

Just sitting in the old humble abode in Western Tennessee away from my normal US Navy life in Japan, enjoying my time off complete with the must-haves: the Christmas style snowflake knit sweater with the Christmas full beard, the moose head eggnog mugs made famous by Clark and Eddie Griswald in National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation", listening to MMJ's 2001 Christmas Day broadcast on WFPK on my new and sweet Bose iPod sound dock. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays and hope that everyone is safe and at peace during the season. Yes it is 11 in the morning and I'm drinkin'. They don't call it vacation for nothing.

Tyler

Nice!  You paint a purty picture there Tyler.   Good to hear from you.  I've been thru the WFPK about three times myself this season.  Goes good with snow and wiskey.  Merry Christmas!

Christmas tme is hear again.
All this joy for girls and boys.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

hey darkglow/tyler!!! :)
happy holidays - that sounds lovely.  i didn't know you were stationed in japan!

aMD

i just got a soul chubby!  ;D ;D [size=8](That was you, right?)[/size]

Merry Christmas everybody [size=8](who celebrates that Holiday)[/size]

EC

SOUL CHUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  i fo-got about that! :)