When will we get a taste?

Started by Clarkwork, Feb 15, 2008, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

Remember before Z was released they posted 2 songs on this website for us.  Do you think they will do the same this time??  I'm dying to hear how they will sound and the tone of the album.  I remember one of the Z songs they posted was Wordless Chorus and I was just blown away by it.  It was so different from It Still Moves.

Anyway, it would be nice to have just a little taste of the new album.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Ghosts_on_TV

I had a dream last night that I heard the first song, no joke. It started with an acoustic guitar, real mellow and built up with a bunch of horns n shit. There were even lyrics but I dont remember them. The CD itself was white with some kind of design that was also white. Believe people.  8-) ;D

P.S. That really did happen though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

easy jim

QuoteI had a dream last night that I heard the first song, no joke. It started with an acoustic guitar, real mellow and built up with a bunch of horns n shit. There were even lyrics but I dont remember them. The CD itself was white with some kind of design that was also white. Believe people.  8-) ;D

P.S. That really did happen though.

do you dream in mono or stereo?
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

Dorothy_Mantooth

if there is any good in the world, there will be horns. sweet, sweet horns.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

The DARK

Oh, I think we can seriously expect some real motown, Mantooth.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

Looking forward to hearing some new songs & having a new website but I sure will miss the Z Panda if he disappears from the forum pages...

Take it easy little buddy, we'll miss you when you're gone  :'(

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteLooking forward to hearing some new songs & having a new website but I sure will miss the Z Panda if he disappears from the forum pages...

Take it easy little buddy, we'll miss you when you're gone  :'(

maybe someone can adopt him as an avatar
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus