MMJ and the Chicago Blackhawks

Started by btborkeel, Mar 30, 2008, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Just listening to the Chicago Blackhawks hockey game on the radio and Off the Record brought them back from commercial.  Weird.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

Taterbug

That was probably the highlite of the game,   I use to be a HUGE hawks fan, till they pulled all the home games off of public tv.  Now I root for the Wild.  I wll probably be back next year, now that the old man Bill W. is gone.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Foxtrot76

they play all kinds of cool tunes during hawks broadasts. 'hail hail' by pj, they'll throw some arcade fire in there. pretty neat.

Hey the Hawks were actually pretty good this year. 6 games over .500. Plus, they just announced that all 82 games will be televised next year. About time, it IS 2008 ferchrissakes...

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThat was probably the highlite of the game,   I use to be a HUGE hawks fan, till they pulled all the home games off of public tv.  Now I root for the Wild.  I wll probably be back next year, now that the old man Bill W. is gone.

I heard about that awhile ago, they still don't have a TV deal? Thats F'd up.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

Quotethey play all kinds of cool tunes during hawks broadasts. 'hail hail' by pj, they'll throw some arcade fire in there. pretty neat.

Hey the Hawks were actually pretty good this year. 6 games over .500. Plus, they just announced that all 82 games will be televised next year. About time, it IS 2008 ferchrissakes...

ignore my post above, about time is right!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Foxtrot76

Quotethey play all kinds of cool tunes during hawks broadasts. 'hail hail' by pj, they'll throw some arcade fire in there. pretty neat.

ignore my post above, about time is right!

yeah for some reason old man Wirtz didn't believe in broadcasting home games on tv, regardless if the game was sold out or not. I guess he felt that if you didn't go to the game, you weren't a big enough fan. His kid is running the show now and has FINALLY realized the importance of having your product be visible. people here in Chicago just stopped paying attention after awhile, but there's a big buzz about this new crop of talent on the ice.

Taterbug

I hear ya,  We have season tickets at work,  whenever I would offer them out to customers it was like I was offending them,  then they would ask for Wolves tickets instead  :).  To bad they missed the playoffs,  MAYBE NEXT YEAR  :). OOPS !!!!  Sorry,  thats the Cubs slogan  ;D.      I'm a South side Fan.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe