The calm before the storm.

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Apr 10, 2008, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Andrushka

what storm are you referring to?

news? a single?

there's not much for us to find out besides tourdates and a single.

Jon T.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the 50 year storm that Bodhi goes to Australia to surf.

realdeal

He's right. The Louisville metro area is expected to receive thunderstorms tonight and
into the morning.

pawpaw

QuoteI'm pretty sure he's referring to the 50 year storm that Bodhi goes to Australia to surf.

Damn right he's talking about the 50 year storm...

Dude, do you think it's a coincidence that Bodhi has the same name as the tree that Buddha achieved enlightenment under...I think not. That shit's deep, dude.

"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price" -Bodhi
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Jon T.

Andrushka

The storm just hit Madrid.

Damnnnnn it's raining hard here.

Unfortunately it's not raining badass MMJ riffs from the new record.

vespachick

QuoteBodhi has the same name as the tree that Buddha achieved enlightenment under...I think not. That shit's deep, dude.

Good point Bill. Just fyi, I always thought mahgeeta was waiting on the bodhi, rather than the boat here.   ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

dragonboy

QuoteI'm pretty sure he's referring to the 50 year storm that Bodhi goes to Australia to surf.

Classic!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

kyjed48

Classic!  ;D

Ted Theodore Logan!
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

Andrushka

Uncut magazine has a copy of the record.

I'm praying some kind souls decides to put it up on the interweb.

ms. yvon

QuoteCan you feel it?
i'm starting to feel the wind kick up...just a bit...and it feels fantastic!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."