Touch Me Part 2 studio version on NPR!

Started by sexysadie, Apr 10, 2008, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

two words that i think have never been used in a better context by me:

HOLY SHIT!

so clean and so much control. these guys remind me so much of a favorite food that you have but no proper way of eating it so you just pig out on it any way that you can, because, it's your favorite food. i think that is what evil urges means to me.

red

Andrushka

I think this sound really good. I feel like there's a Pink Floyd thing going on at the end with those huge harmonies and walls of sound.

I really like it. Obviously the band threw us a curveball with this one, but it grooves and is done with conviction.

courtlandfoster

Relieved to hear the reverb.
This album is definantly going to rock.

ellisintransit

FINALLY!

YES!

The live versions were such a good tease, and to hear the studio version of even one song.....nice.

dhollensbe

Quoteanother magical MMJ moment at around 4:53

Such a haunting guitar sound...love it.
Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

Andrushka

What are the odds of us hearing the whole record in the next week or so?

I thought the Touch Me part II stream would hold me over, but now i'm just 1000000x more excited.

Uncut magazine has a copy of the record, some other people do too.

Put it on the interweb!

Bigsky

QuoteI'm pretty sure this is the storm BH saw coming. :)

Just a small rumble of thunder in the distance.... ;)

Gentle thunder that sends chills...MMJ creates such delicate power.

Thanks to the "three very valuable letters" NPR

Dillsnufus

QuoteWhat are the odds of us hearing the whole record in the next week or so?

I thought the Touch Me part II stream would hold me over, but now i'm just 1000000x more excited.

Uncut magazine has a copy of the record, some other people do too.

Put it on the interweb!
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bethofftherecord

i love the forum!  thanks for posting this.  it made my day! ;)
nothing can be changed except ourselves

evilPaauwe

QuoteRelieved to hear the reverb.
This album is definantly going to rock.

amen!
cheers.

Ghosts_on_TV

Very nice indeed. Is that Mr. Bird I hear whistling? Could be a keyboard I guess. 8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Dillsnufus

is anyone else here constantly on this site to see if eu leak yet? :o
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Andrushka

Quoteis anyone else here constantly on this site to see if eu leak yet? :o

I wouldn't say constantly, but I check it before i go to university and when i get home after work. sometimes i post in between.

patience is key. i know how it feels to get really excited about a release. this is probably the most excited i have been about a release in years (since Kid A, i'd say). I'm sure we'll get a leak in the next few weeks.

In the meantime...go outside! Spring's here.

dragonboy

Enough already with "when do promos go out?"..."has it leaked yet?!"..."when's it going to leak?!!"

You should consider yourself lucky that there are video clips/live recordings of the new songs to enjoy if you want to.

+ so many amazing albums have already been released this year...go & steal a copy of one of those.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dillsnufus

Quoteis anyone else here constantly on this site to see if eu leak yet? :o

I wouldn't say constantly, but I check it before i go to university and when i get home after work. sometimes i post in between.

patience is key. i know how it feels to get really excited about a release. this is probably the most excited i have been about a release in years (since Kid A, i'd say). I'm sure we'll get a leak in the next few weeks.

In the meantime...go outside! Spring's here.

I'm not constantly looking either to that extent but when I go on the computer usually i'll check the forums that's all.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Andrushka

I don't why, but i just feel like this is leak week.

with all the news coming in about the tour and whatnot, i just get that impression.

it probably won't happen, but one can dream.

evilPaauwe

Has anyone listened to the fleet foxes song??? its great!!
cheers.

Sherpa

This made my night. What a powerful treat.