The new tracks and the vocals.....

Started by maddon, Apr 30, 2008, 09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddon

No, not another reverb topic!!!!

Just listening to the track Evil Urges, and I can hear a 2nd vocalist!  

Regarding the released albums, I'm use to hearing just the big Jimbo singing, or at least Jimbo also being the 2nd vocalist (can't get enough of the Jim James machine!!!).

I haven't heard any other tracks off the new album, i'm doing my best not to listen, I wanna lose my cherry on June 10th.  And was just wondering, if Carl has a bigger role regarding vocals on the album?

My first thoughts of the track - It's gunna be freakin' tough holding out until June 10th.  Absolutely bloody loved it mate!!!!  This will be nuts live!!!

p.s - MMJ!!!  COME TO AUSTRALIA DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.s - I'm hanging out ot hear Two Tone do some back up vocals!   ;)
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Ghosts_on_TV

Carl and Bo do backup vocals on this album. Didn't hear it yet, but Jim said so on the NPR interview.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

maddon

Cheers mate.

I forgot Bo does back ups!  

I'd interested to hear some MMJ songs with Carl & Bo having a bigger role vocally.  And i'm not for one minute suggesting lead vocals!  Jim is to good to waste!!!  But with them taking new directions etc. I thought this may happen.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteCheers mate.

I forgot Bo does back ups!  

I'd interested to hear some MMJ songs with Carl & Bo having a bigger role vocally.  And i'm not for one minute suggesting lead vocals!  Jim is to good to waste!!!  But with them taking new directions etc. I thought this may happen.

No prob. Yeah the interviewer mentioned something about them doing backup on this album compared to just Jim on the previous ones and Jim said something along the lines of this being the "sound of the band now".  :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...