EU kind of AWESOME

Started by Jackie_Treehorn, Apr 23, 2008, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

kyjed48

[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

BH

Just trying to keep this ahead of "kind of dissapointing"   Even though I don't know, since I havn't heard. ;)

I'm just tired of seeing that other thread at the top.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jon T.

bluntmaster

I can't stop listening to it, I try to take a break for a bit but I always pop it back on.  very good stuff.

j_rud

I broke down and listened because I want to be familiar with the new stuff before the Radio City show. Ive probably listened to it 3 or 4 times since Saturday. Its great from the first listen.  
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Dillsnufus

QuoteI can't stop listening to it, I try to take a break for a bit but I always pop it back on.  very good stuff.

I can't wait for this album to get the praise that it deserves
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bluntmaster

QuoteI can't stop listening to it, I try to take a break for a bit but I always pop it back on.  very good stuff.

I can't wait for this album to get the praise that it deserves

yeah I'm really pumped for snl, I can't wait to hear the crowd reaction and if it will an intense reaction or not.  reviews of shows since SXSW have seemed pretty stellar so far.
besides the unknown internet snob here and there, rolling stone, dudes from npr all say it's the shit.   it will be a good year, a fun year, a fucking rocking year.

jt1128

touch me i'm going to scream

TFowl

bluntmaster

"touch me I'm going to scream if you don't, inside I know we have the feeling that you want..."