Athens, GA Listening Party!

Started by eiseyrokker, May 12, 2008, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

So I'm not entirely sure of the venue, and we're working out the kinks to make for certain you can get in under 21, but we're working to get this sucker going down on Memorial Day weekend. Who's comin' with me?!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TheBigChicken

Don't worry Tom, I know how you feel :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

tomEisenbraun

shockadow

Am I invited?  Have it @ the bowling Alley!!!
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

tomEisenbraun

Most definitely. Anybody and everybody are welcome!

Nikkogino

I'll be at the beach beyatch.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteAm I invited?  Have it @ the bowling Alley!!!

Dude. That's a beautiful idea. Some Evil Urges and cosmic bowling!!!

shockadow

I'm sayin', pitchers of gross-ass yellow beer and bowling shoes in combination with a lil' sweet, sweet rock-n-roll,  I'll drive up from Atlanta fo sho!!!
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

tomEisenbraun

Okay, question. Would you be willing to pay $20 for gross-ass yellow beer, sloppy chili DAWGS and some sick as cosmic bowling to the sweet sweet sounds of Evil Urges?

I may start an Atlanta listening party thread to get more people coming. If we get only 25 people to show up, it'll need to be about $20-ish a person. I think we hosts might could take a small hit in the purse to knock it down a little for you guys, but I think that's not too unreasonable? If we can get more people, obviously the price'll go lower--but we'll need a good rough estimate of attendees beforehand!

This can be so wicked!