MMJ mention in Gilmore Girls episode..

Started by fortbethel, May 22, 2008, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

It's in Season 7 Disk 5 first episode. Lang's husband makes a party tape with MMJ on it 4 his boss & discribes The Jacket as, 'Classy Rocky' & that they sound like Neil Young reborn if Neil had died.

Yes I'm a GG fan b easy on me I could b into much much worse things :)

Clarkwork

It took a lot of guts to admit that you watch this.  What year did the episode air?  Just curious what album was out at that time.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

fortbethel

QuoteIt took a lot of guts to admit that you watch this.  What year did the episode air?  Just curious what album was out at that time.

Good question. I don't know what year the season came out but does it really matter. I mean all MMJ albums rule. :)

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Finally.  An excuse to look up Gilmore Girls on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238784/episodes#season-7

Disk 5?  I'm guessing 2007 was the air date.  Either way.

Oh god what has my life come to.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

Angry Ewok

This is one Gilmore Girls episode I would watch.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Bigsky

QuoteIt's in Season 7 Disk 5 first episode. Lang's husband makes a party tape with MMJ on it 4 his boss & discribes The Jacket as, 'Classy Rocky' & that they sound like Neil Young reborn if Neil had died.

I thought you had to wear panties to watch that ;D...so, what color are they?

fortbethel

QuoteIt's in Season 7 Disk 5 first episode. Lang's husband makes a party tape with MMJ on it 4 his boss & discribes The Jacket as, 'Classy Rocky' & that they sound like Neil Young reborn if Neil had died.

I thought you had to wear panties to watch that ;D...so, what color are they?

both my panties & bong are shocking punk/pink *kiss kiss* ;)

travisr

hah Ya I remember that episode. HEY you're not the only one that has watched gilmore girls. my ex-gf made me watch them, i have to admit I got into the show a little bit. if i remember right, season 7 was the last season, and it just came out on dvd last fall. 2006/2007 I'd say. Had to be anything or everything before (and including) Z.