These Guys are Something!

Started by RoryLiam, Nov 11, 2005, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoryLiam

I'm hooked on Lay Low.  I heard this tune played on 88.5 WXPN Philadelphia.  I went out and picked the cd up tonite.
Turns out Off The Record is one of there's too.  I did not know this until I played the cd.  And something about Wordless Chorus sounds familiar.  I've either heard it recently or it's just one of those songs that strikes a chord with you..y'know the ones that sound like they've been around forever.

Anyhow, I like the heavy tones in there sounds.  The bass really backs it up.  The guitar work is almost spooky at times.  These guys just rock!  

Well I'm really in tune with the three songs mentioned above.  I'm only at the begining of the forrest with this cd and  will work my way into the woods gradually over the next week.  Giving  the deeper tracks a real good listen.

By the way, I downloaded One Big Holliday from their website via Conan O'brien.  It's great.

Ps: Pass it onto the lead singer that this guy in Jersey purchased the cd today.  I expect him to take a portion of that proceed and purchase a haircut.  So long as it dosen't reduce the bands "Sansom Powers"!  

John

PPS: God Bless Joe Strummer.  

EC

QuotePs: Pass it onto the lead singer that this guy in Jersey purchased the cd today.  I expect him to take a portion of that proceed and purchase a haircut.  So long as it dosen't reduce the bands "Sansom Powers"!
Ah, but one cannot have their cake and eat it, too.  :)

dragonboy

Ps: Pass it onto the lead singer that this guy in Jersey purchased the cd today.  I expect him to take a portion of that proceed and purchase a haircut.

To quote Jimmy Rabbitte Sr: "That's fuckin' blasphemy!"
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.