MY MMJ Experience....I LOVE THIS BAND!!!!

Started by Tony30052, May 25, 2008, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Two Tone

OK, I first came across MMJ hmmm probably right after Bonnaroo 06.  (My dumb ass knew nothing of them so I missed that show).  Well I think I read somewhere that "One Big Holiday" could be the official song for Bonnaroo.

Bam!  What a song!

Then something about this little band from Kentucky kept getting at me.  I needed more.  Tennessee Fire, At Dawn, It Still Moves,  How are they so amazing?  What is this "Radiohead-esque" album Z?  DEEP MUSIC

Jim James and the guys can take you from quiet meaningful thought into a barrage of head banging body shaking release within an instant.

I missed my chance to see their 2 shows at the 40 Watt in Athens last year.  I have tickets to the Fox Theatre and am counting the days to August 27th.

And the more I'm on this forum I'm so happy to see the unity and family vibe of the fans here.  

Just wanted to say hey to everyone

&

I'm glad I found this band. :)

dragonboy

Hey Tony! Good to see you & welcome aboard  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

It says you're an ex-member now? Sick of us already?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jernigan

That seems to be common now......it's like the third one....just
join, make their first couple of post's, then bail.....strange. :-?

dragonboy

Hey Jernigan, how's it going?  :)

Maybe it's a bug in the system then?  [smiley=huh.gif]

The DARK

QuoteThat seems to be common now......it's like the third one....just
join, make their first couple of post's, then bail.....strange. :-?

Maybe it was supposed to be a sort of raid?  :-?
In another time, in another place, in another face

ms. yvon

looks like member status again.  i think some people quit to change their user names.

hmm.

at any rate:  welcome, so long, welcome tony!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Mr. T.

Hey Tony,

Great post man, and welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay!
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

ManNamedTruth

QuoteHey Jernigan, how's it going?  :)

Maybe it's a bug in the system then?  [smiley=huh.gif]

it was a bug, its been fixed

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Tony Two Tone

Nah guys I'm here to stay!  I don't know why it said I was an ex-member after my first post.....