Who is the mystery figure on Evil Urges cover?

Started by MMJ_fanatic, May 17, 2008, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Quotewhere do you see that, brian?  i just saw a couple of things i hadn't seen before.

bh, i'm so sorry - i got stuck at the border for my previous us incarceration and they wouldn't let me in.  god DAMN it, i should've picked anywhere other than detroit.

do you think you can make it to canada?

Well, I started thinking maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to in the upper right hand corner (the structure that actually holds up the sphere), but now that I have the cd, I looked at the inside artwork and guess what makes an appearance, standing there big as day.......THE FUCKING SUNSPHERE!!!   ;D  I started freaking out and going on and on about the artwork to my friends and my wife.  We had a Listening Party at a cabin in North Carolina this weekend...Well, It was a Wedding but we played Evil Urges quite a bit, late night dancing, singing and serving utensil percussion abounded.  Everyone really loved it.   :)  GOOD TIMES!!!!  THANKS MMJ!!!  :-*
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

EC

this all sounds really good.  i have to go and fun the sunsphere now.

BUT the dude looks to me to be older than his 40s...

Bigsky

Quotethis all sounds really good.  i have to go and fun the sunsphere now.

BUT the dude looks to me to be older than his 40s...

But not if he's a rock star...

Bigsky

THE FUCKING SUNSPHERE!!!  

Random thought...I think the Sun Sphere was in a Simpson episod where Bart and his boys go on a road trip, but the Sun Sphere had become a wig shop...

CTdeadhead

Here is the only other known photo of the man in the figure, that's him on the left:

vespachick

If I had to guess I'd say it's one of the best actors of our generation:

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

marigold

Looks like my neighbor. I must remember to ask him tomorrow...

dragonboy

QuoteLooks like my neighbor. I must remember to ask him tomorrow...

He'll probably just deny it though, won't he?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

BuyOrangeRacket

Charter member of the Fucking Awesome Weirdos Association of Northern California.