Nashvegas Party!!!

Started by easy_jim, Apr 30, 2008, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy jim

Working on a location right now.  It'll either be at the homestead/backyard or somewhere just packed right up with fun.  Just packed right up!

Either way, the party will bring itself.  If it looks like the party's gonna be huge, we'll just book the Ryman or something.
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

ycartrob

QuoteWorking on a location right now.  It'll either be at the homestead/backyard or somewhere just packed right up with fun.  Just packed right up!

Either way, the party will bring itself.  If it looks like the party's gonna be huge, we'll just book the Ryman or something.

you sure the Ryman is big enough? How about:

easy jim

Perfect!  Now we can have fireworks and other glorious fanfare!

tomEisenbraun

You sure you don't want to host it at The End?

:-/
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

LEATHER KID

IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

easy jim

QuoteYou sure you don't want to host it at The End?

:-/

Sushi at Choo Choo's and party at the End.  hmmmmmm...

easy jim

OK folks, I'm narrowing the location search down to a few places.  Got some pretty sweet venues that are psyched to take part in the event but I'm having trouble picking the BEST place.  The best place right now is strictly 21+ and I'm trying not to leave anyone out.

Most of the interest I have found has been from people who aren't members of the forum, but I'm curious about how many of you will try to come.  Can I get a Nashville head count?

Stay tuned.  

Anu

Do we have a date? When is it? I am so dying for this.

Killgies

I'm very interested in attending this event! I'm over 21 so no worries here!
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

easy jim

Here we go!!!

The party's gonna be at Grimey's New and Pre-loved Music on 8th Avenue at Beer:30 (5:00) on Saturday, May 31.  Everyone over 21 in the record shop at 5 gets a FREE BEER!  

There's gonna be a DJ spinning records until we unveil The Album around 6:00.

Be there!

Killgies

I got so excited when I read the above post the first time. I thought it said everybody gets FIVE Free beers!mmmmm beer!
I usually can't get out of Grimey's without spending $50.

getinthevan

The only time I've been in Nashville for more than 24 hours, I went to Grimey's.  It was awesome.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

easy jim

Oh, It'll be great!  You really don't want to miss this party...we're talkin' free beer people!  

Killgies

It will be cool to meet some local MMJ fans. I only know a few ppl in Middle TN that are fans.

easy jim

We're stirrin' up a super rockin' Jacket stew at Grimey's so everyone start breaking in those new dancing shoes.  It's concert season, so what a better way to get those puppies ready than to cut some record store rug!  

My posts don't make the party come sooner, but what the hell...

easy jim

5:00.  Grimey's.  Be There.

Anu

how was it? So so so sad I missed it!

easy jim

it was awesome!  Free beer for the entirety:  PBR, Old Style, High Life.  I also picked up a reissue copy of The Tennessee Fire that they were selling along with At Dawn.  The disks are blue and green and sound f'n sweet!