Midnight on iTunes?

Started by Tony30052, May 31, 2008, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Two Tone

Just wondering if anyone knows.....

Will Evil Urges be released at Midnight June 10th?

Or do we have to wait till like 9-10 am?

fortbethel

TheBigChicken

Cool avatar my man, I was at that show 8-) :o :o :D ;) :) :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

i would assume midnight....i have yet to buy an album on itunes, but if best buy, for recent instance, opens at midnight to release GTA 4, it makes no sense itunes wouldnt release any material at midnight

that seems like an easy assumption to me, but who knows. Tuesday is tuesday whether its 12:01 am or 8:16 am or 11 am...
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

The DARK

It generally takes them a bit of time to update the store from my experience, but I think gets changed around 1:30. Don't hold me to that.
In another time, in another place, in another face

brkndwnbus

the only album I have ever pre-ordered from iTunes was "easy tiger" by Ryan Adams and it was not on my itunes at 6:30 a.m. I had to exit out of itunes a couple times for it to start to download like 5mins later. It could have just been a problem on my end, but that's still early to get it.

getinthevan

It's 1:18am and the new Opeth, released today, June 3rd, is not yet on iTunes.  Which is weird because on their forum people were saying they had purchased it from iTunes last week.

BUT, now at 1:43, they appear to have the new releases up.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Tony Two Tone

that seems like an easy assumption to me, but who knows. Tuesday is tuesday whether its 12:01 am or 8:16 am or 11 am...

311 fan?

capt. scotty

nice catch...put that in there to see if anyone put 2 and 2 together

i guess you could say im a fan, i got their first 4 albums, which I like but I dont listen to them too often. I do enjoy their early stuff a lot though whether I listen to it a lot these days or not
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jon T.

Quotenice catch...put that in there to see if anyone put 2 and 2 together

i guess you could say im a fan, i got their first 4 albums, which I like but I dont listen to them too often. I do enjoy their early stuff a lot though whether I listen to it a lot these days or not

I used to be a BIG fan.  I'll still listen to "Music" or "Grassroots"  when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.  I've seen them 15-20 times.  Mostly in the mid to late 90's at smaller clubs.  Their shows are still entertaining but NOTHING like they used to be.

mjkoehler

I used to be a BIG fan.  I'll still listen to "Music" or "Grassroots"  when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.  I've seen them 15-20 times.  Mostly in the mid to late 90's at smaller clubs.  Their shows are still entertaining but NOTHING like they used to be.
THose are the only 2 of theirs I listen to once in a while also. Being of age in Omaha when these guys broke, you kinda got your fill of them.

ManNamedTruth

THose are the only 2 of theirs I listen to once in a while also. Being of age in Omaha when these guys broke, you kinda got your fill of them.

The only album I was disappointed with was the last one, Don't Tread On Me. I don't listen to S/T much either, and didn't care for them when they got big.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!