black cab session w/jim & carl

Started by dr.guggenheim, Jun 04, 2008, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

CC

Quotewoops.

ah, such a sweet session can have 2 threads.
thanks doc! ;)

dr.guggenheim

thank you CC.  i actually meant to post the link for the full-band version of if you touch me... pt.2 black cab session, complete with a drum-riser and full stacks, but i can't find it anymore.  if any one does, please use this thread to post it.  thanks.

ps.  it was the same cab.  weird huh? :D

twofingers

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

CC

Quotethank you CC.  i actually meant to post the link for the full-band version of if you touch me... pt.2 black cab session, complete with a drum-riser and full stacks, but i can't find it anymore.  if any one does, please use this thread to post it.  thanks.

ps.  it was the same cab.  weird huh? :D

you saw that? haha. too bad that take didn't make it. it wasn't the same cab though, after that 'thing' with the drum-riser and the ice cream vendor they had to find another one.

dr.guggenheim

oh yeah...i tried to block that out i guess.  one hates thinking of their favorite drummers in such weird situations with vendors of frozen goodness.  the guy had it comin though...he was out of bananarama-cookie-dough-double-fudge-peanutbutter-pudding surprise.  ONLY the BEST ice cream there is.  he had it comin.  

blueskyink

What is Jim playing?  I've seen it before but I have no idea what it is.

dragonboy

QuoteWhat is Jim playing?  I've seen it before but I have no idea what it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnichord  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteWhat is Jim playing?  I've seen it before but I have no idea what it is.

Can we get a FAQ page CC? I can understand why this gets asked so much, Jim is like the only one that plays one (that I know of).
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

chimp71

great session - love the cabbie's reaction