The Stay Strong Until June 10 Thread

Started by mylifeisought, Apr 20, 2008, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Two Tone

It's good to have a support group!  I'm counting the days.  Hands sweaty stomach hurts and stressing for the day!

ycartrob

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

lisaskye

Ok I come here for help  I am watching the SNL version of EU.
FUCK  how is ti going to sound on the CD?
How is Librarian going to be done.  SO many questions , so many days to waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiit!

Shout out to our Sexy Drummer, Patrick!! Keep the sticky rock and Roll hair we love love it.
I am just a love dawg  :-*

capt. scotty

MJ only wore #12 once, no? quite a find

june 10th cant come any sooner...or maybe june 12th when my finals end
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Grudge

I'm still standing strong and not listening to any of the new album except for the studio version of Evil Urges that was leaked or released.  Just over  1 more week to go. (I think they're about to hi it big!!!! ;D)

sweatboard

oh snap, ten more to go.  I'm excited for you brother.  T - 10

There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ms. yvon

;D ;DBRILLIANT!

8..8..8..8..8  *dance*

heard the song EU on the radio last night.  dance party!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

NoVa_NoLa

I went to visit my local record shop on Friday and the shop owner says to me, "We got your copy of the new MMJ cd and we've buried it under the floor."   :o

He wanted to see how quickly I'd try to dig it up.   ;)

Maybe I do have a problem.   :D

richardlove

Full album stream upon MMJ's myspace....

www.myspace.com/mymorningjacket

Mr. T.

That myspace thing must be the "Ultimate Temptation".

But I'm not giving in an inch. 7 days to go and still going strong.

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

The DARK

I don't know what to think anymore...the band has given us every right to enjoy Evil Urges. I'm not sure if it's betraying this thread or not. I'll try waiting, but I'm not sure if I can hold out.
In another time, in another place, in another face

scosby2

i want to get the full experience and wait for the vinyl. exactly the way they meant for me to hear it. i've held out this long. just a few more days then on to manchester