Main Menu

Remnants

Started by The_DARK, Jun 04, 2008, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazybones

Seeing those gas prices ($1.29 for reg!) makes me gasp as we now face $3.00 more a gallon.

"taking out the empire - watching from afar.  
it's not too late, we could make a new fate. "

Go Obama!

By the way I too have been loving this song lately.  Seeing the lyrics deepens my appreciation for it.  Very poetic and thematically relevant.
"There are only two kinds of songs; there's the blues, and there's zip-a-dee-doo-dah."
-Townes Van Zandt

Nikkogino

QuoteSeeing those gas prices ($1.29 for reg!) makes me gasp as we now face $3.00 more a gallon.

"taking out the empire - watching from afar.  
it's not too late, we could make a new fate. "

Go Obama!

By the way I too have been loving this song lately.  Seeing the lyrics deepens my appreciation for it.  Very poetic and thematically relevant.

I also like the song a lot more after knowing the lyrics....by the way, how does anyone have the booklet already?

sweatboard

"Listening Party"  :)  We had a party at a cabin in North Carolina during one of our friend's weddings.....and I'm so sad I didn't get pictures of our "Air Band" at about 2:30am.  I played this record for people that weren't really familiar with the band "at all" and it made me so happy to see them GETTING THE FUCK DOWN (I think I made the band some new fans), my wife had the lyric book in her hand singing along to all the songs.....I didn't need the lyric book.. ;)  This one guy we were with I think ended up deciding he was going to buy a drum kit when we got back home......he was just tearing it up with the fork on the beer bottles.  I was like MAN, You are fucking right on!!!!  He was like....I think I'm going to buy some drums!!!!  I was like.....let me know!!!  :)
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

During Touch Me Part Two an all out dance party went the fuck down.  It Was Beautiful!!!  It was like soul train but in the middle of a shitty smelling kitchen.  

Why didn't I sign the guest book....."EVIL URGES WAS HERE 5/?/08?  
There's Still Time.........

LEATHER KID

It NEEDS to be played at Bonnaroo!
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

Dillsnufus

@ rcmh they should play the whole new album
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

wolof

I believe this song was certainly influenced by Pearl Jam it sounds like a PJ B-side; and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

ycartrob

Remnants sounds like a bunch of my old rock albums and some 90's grunge all mushed into one. Me like.

rob

This song almost made me cry tonight listening on headphones.....just the intensity.......and the lyrics......wow, totally love it.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"