EVIL URGES DAY 2008  What are you doing wrong?

Started by shockadow, Jun 10, 2008, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shockadow

Well, I texted my boss @ 4:30 this morning and called in sick.  Now I'm smoking pot and masturbating the day away listening to the new album I just bought @ Target.
Today is good.

What's on your adjenda??

[size=24]Succumb to the Urges!!![/size]
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

Bigsky

QuoteWell, I texted my boss @ 4:30 this morning and called in sick.  Now I'm smoking pot and masturbating the day away listening to the new album I just bought @ Target.
Today is good.

What's on your adjenda??

Don't get the new album all sticky....

shockadow

O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

buaawwww

shockadow

Killgies

I'm going to play the album over and over tonight until my wife asks me stop. She just dosn't understand how you can listen to the same album over and over and over and over.
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

shockadow

I just did that with the new Beck song chemtrails.  
My wife hit me with a slice of lime.

Anu

Reading this forum instead of packing for Bonnaroo.

blueskyink

Already packed and ready to leave as soon as I leave work, which will hopefully allow me to slip out a little early, I've got quite a drive ahead of me, 14 painful hours. But the drive is completely worth it.

NoVa_NoLa

Listening (for the first time) to the Devotchka CD I bought on Friday.  Figured, I'd better listen at least once before picking up EU.

cmccubbin25

nelgecting my work duties...obviously since i'm on here!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm going to see Dave Matthews Band. Then waking up and going to roo!  :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

blueskyink

Awesome avatar Ghost on Tv, it's too sweet not to comment on.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteAwesome avatar Ghost on Tv, it's too sweet not to comment on.

Ha. Thanks.  :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

AllyDee

picked my disc up right after noon

it sounds SO much better than the rip i've been listening to

the range is way better

this record is fucking fantastic

Foxtrot76

picked up the album in Janesville, WI on the way home to Chicago from the Dells this weekend. Rocked it out twice in the car on the way home and am enjoying it again tonight with some buds and brews....

capt. scotty

have my biochem final tomorrow..I only need a 55% on it to get a B in the class, but after browsing thru the text for 2-3 hours, im wondering if I can pull off a 55%!! hahaah

Now its time to rock out and groove to EU with taking a shot of whiskey for each track  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

gundy

...responding to this while at work... Evil Urges kicks ass!

TGMC421

Quotehave my biochem final tomorrow..I only need a 55% on it to get a B in the class, but after browsing thru the text for 2-3 hours, im wondering if I can pull off a 55%!! hahaah

Now its time to rock out and groove to EU with taking a shot of whiskey for each track  ;D

Whiskey shot for each track?  I'll have to give that one a go verrry soon!   ;)