Chicago.......area

Started by Jernigan, Apr 30, 2008, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jernigan

Alright just trying to get an Idea of how many on here would be able to attend. I already have a few things in mind...Just workin on the location a bit.

Taterbug

I would like to attend pending any scheduling conflicts when you choose a date.  
If you want to shoot me a p.m. when you get the when and where.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Jernigan

I have no idea of a date.....but in all honesty, this thing will
more than likely go down in my backyard, BBQ/Family style.

But am very open to suggestions from locals...maybe there
was a second one for this area too?

We'll see......

Taterbug

Wow, it looks like your the only Jernigan,   They had to send out more packages than just one, you would think.  
I know there is at lot of love for them in Chi-town.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ultravisitor

I may be up for it, depending on when it is.

renic

i'd be down to listen to some new mmj.

Jernigan

I'm still kinda floored that there wasn't two in Chicago....so I'm grateful
as well.

As soon as I get a package, and take the weekend off work, I'll post the details
per PM's of people that are interested.

-MJ

supernova9

I'm not sure if there are any scheduled for downstate IL, I'm in Champaign, but I may be interested in coming up that way to get together with some fellow MMJ fans.  PM me the date and time once it's sorted out.

Jernigan

Ok, Friday the 30th........unfortunately for most, this will be held in my backyard/house whatever.....Saturday is my only day off, so Friday it
will have to be.

Hoffman Estates, IL

PM me for address and details.

-MJ & Fam

Taterbug

Im in  :), I will shoot ya a pm. Thanks

Foxtrot76

I think I'll be free on the 30th and would like to join y'all. I'll pm you shortly Jernigan.

JacketGal

SWEET!! I'd like to come, Jernigan! Do you want us to bring anything?
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

ms. yvon

jacketgirl, renic, the poster above is allison.  you should shoot her a line.  maybe you can go together!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Jernigan

Sorry for drawing a blank on here.....as far as bringing anything,
I suppose that's up to you. I could quite possibly be in need of a boom box stereo of some sorts, if I don't get it loaded to my ipod....so we shall see.

As long as the weather is nice, I should be able to rock enough burgers, and dogs for most in attendance....

* side note*

If weather is not nice, I'm more than happy to open my doors for those that still really want to hear the album.

I'll have more solid info by Wednesday.

Jernigan

Still on for tomorrow, around 6-7pm........PM me for address if interested.

Jernigan

Ok maybe not.....we are changing the date due to the weather. It will be tomorrow--- Saturday.  Hope you all can still make it!

knotstilloose

damn i wish i would have joined this forum a few weeks earlier.  would have loved to kick it with some chi city mmj fans!  if your ever up for doing it again i work at a really cool recording studio in the city.  its got a really nice lounge that we rent out for events and listening parties...
[url="//whereisbrice.com"]whereisbrice.com[/url]