Main Menu

C

Started by andvon, Jul 02, 2008, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andvon

Angry Ewok

Is this a new version or one of the two already available?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

blueskyink

I was under the impression they were one in the same, I had the heroes version and realized I had the bonus from Z and didn't think I needed it anymore.

Anyone have an official verdict on this?

notdarkyet

there are three versions:

1.  the demo version
2.  the Z b-side
3.  the Heroes soundtrack version, called the "Master Mix" or something to that effect.

-justin

Angry Ewok

Uh oh, I might have to trade a track for this one, then.

blueskyink

I may have this on my external at home, let me check tonight and if I have it I'll post it (is that legal on this board? since its an official release)

BH

I will check as well.  I am pretty sure the differences are very small.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

I've got it now, I'll check it out tonight and share my thoughts as well.

evilPaauwe

very subtle differences involving the levels of each track. In the Heroes version the guitar line at the end is much more prominent. Things like that.
cheers.

Angry Ewok

blueskyink

QuoteBy the way... I love Heroes.

That's too bad...just kidding, I really liked the first season then lost interest, it seemed to be treading too much water.  Now I am obsessed with a little unknown show called LOST.  That show is a bitch I never wanted to watch it until some one I worked with said I would probably like it, well I did, three months and 4 seasons later I am waiting in extreme anticipation for the new season. Off topic sorry.

j_rud

QuoteBy the way... I love Heroes.
I thought the first season was great but quickly lost interest in season 2. Too much filler IMO. I gotta be honest, I didnt even know Chills was on the soundtrack. What was the scene/backdrop when it was used? I can see why it didnt make Z but damn I love that song...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Angry Ewok

I haven't seen Season 2, just Season 1.

8-)

Oh, and as someone already said... this version of chills isn't noticeably different than the studio version.

notdarkyet

i'm pretty sure all the track times are different too.

-justin

Angry Ewok

One of them is an acoustic version, notdarkyet, so that one is significantly different. The other two (the single and the Heroes version) are so similar I honestly don't know how they're different even though the timestamp is probably 20-seconds-or-so difference.

Salacious D

I just started watching Heros (halfway through season one now), when should I be looking out for this song??
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Angry Ewok

QuoteI just started watching Heros (halfway through season one now), when should I be looking out for this song??

I'm pretty sure it isn't in Season One...  :-/