Re: Possibly the youngest MMJ fan...

Started by AngryEwok, Jul 07, 2008, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

...I'm not so sure about the kid's dance moves...

p.s. What's her username on the forums?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

Quote...I'm not so sure about the kid's dance moves...

Looks like she's getting the Jimmy Jig down pretty well, though!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

marino13

There is no way to say this without coming off like a total dick, but I'm going to say it anyway.  I would think twice about putting videos of your barely clothed daughter on the internet for a bunch of strangers to see.  Way too many sickos out there.  I have a little girl myself, and maybe I'm just too paranoid.  I hesitate to even talk about her, let alone post pics and videos.  

ScottiePlz

Bigsky

QuoteThere is no way to say this without coming off like a total dick, but I'm going to say it anyway.  I would think twice about putting videos of your barely clothed daughter on the internet for a bunch of strangers to see.  Way too many sickos out there.  I have a little girl myself, and maybe I'm just too paranoid.  I hesitate to even talk about her, let alone post pics and videos.  

So if she had clothes on the sickos would be able to control themselves? I don't think so, and if you think there aren't sickos watching your daughter when you take her out in public fully clothed, than you are mistaken. Thank you for your concern, but I will never let all those sickos scare me into enjoying life. I just wanted to share the joy that my daughter was  getting from MMJ...

mtngurl

Cute! I caught my 5 y.o. daughter humming Evil Urges the other day 8-)
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.