Main Menu

MMJ fan club

Started by wellfleet, Nov 28, 2005, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkdgunner

a fan club......brilliant my friends!!!!!
I would be willing to invite fellow fan clubbers (and the boys of course) over to my house for a pre-dinner, drinks, and smokes (if you partake) party when they come through Chicago.....I'm dead serious about this one!!!
maybe we should try to contact the president or other members of the 10 Club (PJ's fan club I think) on how to put all this together.
With all the kind and creative folks on the board here, we could have a lot of fun and come up with a great ideas.

tomEisenbraun

dude, i'm from chicago. used to work at a guitar repair shop in the suburbs before i shipped off to nashville for college. that would rock.

about the robes/blazers

I'm sure we can get a deal with a company to get these suckers. maybe somebody smaller who would appreciate this kind of thing. I'm thinkin the blazer's would be frickin ace. especially if they're blue or red crushed velvet
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

nkdgunner

freaking ace.......Johnny likee  :)
I saw this at the Madison show...........what if we just wanted to have an unofficial club and someone wanted to be a part of it, they could wear a black sweatshirt, sweater, or something of the like with a big red Z in the upper left or right corner.

tomEisenbraun

like a lightweight black zipup hoodie with the Z safety pinned on?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

nkdgunner

Quotelike a lightweight black zipup hoodie with the Z safety pinned on?
exactly. or ironed on, or even sewn on if you have skillz.

for the pre-show dinner at my house, the sign to let everyone know they have arrived at the correct house would say, "Welcome to the Z house." (get it, like a tree house.)

slowmotion

I'm game for the fan club, can't help but think of the New Kid's when I hear "fan club" but if it's more MMJ then bring it on.

Dee.

QuoteAlso I think the Jacket should cover 'Better Shape Up" or whatever it is called from the Grease soundtrack....i would love to hear James wail "I got Chills, they're multiplying...and I'm losing control..." ok, far fetched but fun to think of none-the-less!

:D
You're the One That I Want?  Oh my.  :)
Who would get Sandy's lines?