Missing lyrics...touch me 1

Started by tsdelahunt, Jul 17, 2008, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy way

Haven't posted in a while...been checkin' on you guys daily though. Good work. What's up with the missing lyrics in the CD insert at the end of touch me pt. 1? Is it a misprint or are the boys just doing what they do? I believe the missing lyrics are:
"how many nights can a soul so full of life/light remain untouched?
how can a soul make the most of what is real and what is here?"

Moving...of course. See y'all in the south.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

BH

I just noticed that a couple of days ago myself.  I think what you wrote is right on.  It's one of the best parts of the song because it's right before it takes off.  One of those "chills" moments.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

easy way

Well, I thought I'd give it a couple of days here. As vital as these lyrics are, I suppose they are left out for good reason.
Sometimes, it's the things that you don't see that will save your life in the end, eh?
Keep them eyes open kiddies!!!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

TFowl

I already made a topic about this

easy way

Right on. I figured it had already been addressed, but when I searched...nothing. I guess I'll ask in ATL.