T- Shirt sizing?

Started by Rian Wyllie, Dec 01, 2005, 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rian Wyllie

does anyone know how the new shirts run in the merh. section?  I'm loving the brown one but large is sold out.  Thanks.

wordlesschorus

i picked up a shirt at their show at the fillmore it was really nice and fit me perfectly and im an L..but after the first wash that shirt shrunk like a mofo (yes, i said mofo lol) so if you're normally a L i'd say go for the XL...thats what i did..i just picked up the brown Z shirt and am gonna see how it turns out after a wash...It's the same brand as the concert shirt, as far as i can tell by the tag, so im guessing all their shirts on the page run a bit small.  Guess i gotta run on the treadmill a bit more to fit my other shirt.. :-[

Tore - the uninlogged

For some reason i wasn't able to log in... hmm...

Anyway, i also have the same problem. I have no idea what size to order. It would be very helpful to get height and weight from those of you who have bought and are happy with your size.

And would it be too much to ask to get metric measures?  :o

Thanks!

tomEisenbraun

i'm about 6'2", 190 lbs with a somewhat okay build, but i've stilll got a bit of a gut and a little bit of "big boy tints," but mediums are the size i go for. they're snug, and that's how i like em. large fits me well also, has a bit of room and doesn't look bad, it's just not quite so snug like a medium.

i feel cocky. i'm sorry if that came off that way. if you've got some extra room in your shirt as a large, then you might try a medium. they're returnable if that doesn't work.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

realdeal

you sound really cute :)

tomEisenbraun

nutop

Quotei'm about 6'2", 190 lbs with a somewhat okay build, but i've stilll got a bit of a gut and a little bit of "big boy tints," but mediums are the size i go for. they're snug, and that's how i like em. large fits me well also, has a bit of room and doesn't look bad, it's just not quite so snug like a medium.

i feel cocky. i'm sorry if that came off that way. if you've got some extra room in your shirt as a large, then you might try a medium. they're returnable if that doesn't work.

OMG A/S/L???/11

tomEisenbraun

hahahahaha, holy crap. that sounded like a male whore ad. i had been awake for three minutes when i wrote that.

I'm not for sale. But the kickass MMJ shirts sure are.

ycartrob

Quotei'm about 6'2", 190 lbs with a somewhat okay build, but i've stilll got a bit of a gut and a little bit of "big boy tints," but mediums are the size i go for. they're snug, and that's how i like em. large fits me well also, has a bit of room and doesn't look bad, it's just not quite so snug like a medium.

man, if you know a lot about reverb, a have a gay friend who'd give his left nut (or right, or both) to meet you...

tomEisenbraun

wellfleet

back to the topic at hand... no not your left nut... the shirts do run a little small. the girls' large won't fit if you're, ummm, top heavy like me. i had to get a boys' small to accomodate the twins... buy a size up, definitely.
everything sucks. really.

tomEisenbraun