Instrumental Jacket

Started by tsdelahunt, Jul 23, 2008, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy way

You know how all songs on EU are written by JJ except for the "breakdown" of the title track which is written by MMJ? Well, I'd like to see an all instrumental EP by MMJ (maybe live)...just having fun with this.
With Carl and Bo's schooling and the fact that they're all musical wizards...we'd be in for a treat, no?

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

easy way

sorry...should have posted this in 'MUSIC'. My bad.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

DavidCrosby

...that would be cool if they released and EP like that but on vinyl and have an epic jam on each side.....actually now I really want that....
listen to vinyl

loadedquestion

Instrumental Jacket would be awesome. Even though there wouldn't be any words, I think Jim should be allowed to chant, scream, yell, harmonize, or yodel.

The DARK

QuoteInstrumental Jacket would be awesome. Even though there wouldn't be any words, I think Jim should be allowed to chant, scream, yell, harmonize, or yodel.

Don't forget beatboxing.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

TheRoof

Big fan of that cover BUT....the 'Rocketman' on the early recordings blew me away......and 'West End Girls' has grown on me quite a bit!

Always love me any MMJ covers though....kinda gives a new insight to a previous work of art with a dose of new magic.
You Are Everything

TheRoof

Sorry I meant to post this on the 'Top Gun' thread.......(hangover's relinquish in massive advancement in each passing year).....horrible
You Are Everything

DavidCrosby

QuoteSorry I meant to post this on the 'Top Gun' thread.......(hangover's relinquish in massive advancement in each passing year).....horrible

...happens to the best of us dude...
listen to vinyl

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quotesorry...should have posted this in 'MUSIC'. My bad.

Are there NO RULES! Come on people! Get with it, this is not the MMJ forum I signed up for!
God damn those shaky knees.

easy way

I hope ur just messin' about brother. I merely made a mistake here and someone obviously helped me out. There's a lot of shit talkin' on this board these days...so I'm not sure. I just like talking about the most important band on the planet.  ;)

BTW: the suggestion of Jim screaming, chanting, etc. is priceless. This would be killer....me thinks. Love you guys ::)