Thank You Too

Started by mmwmmj, Aug 16, 2008, 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mymonkeyfriend

I got married last weekend, and we came out to this song. 300 people were there, and they all wanted to know who the fuck sang that gorgeous song. another proud mmj moment. we will be dancing again in dallas.  

SmokinShootin

thats beautiful and ironic.  My girlfriend and I talked about dancing to that song for our wedding in january.  its truly a beautiful song.

StayClassy

That is beautiful man, as soon as me and my girlfriend heard this it became our song. I could only imagine how awesome of a moment it would be to have it be played at ones wedding.

Penny Lane

perfect wedding song. congrats!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

megalicious

yeah, pretty sure me and brad have already claimed it for our wedding, guys...

;)

really, though... i want it played at our wedding. along with sweetheart. and golden. and hopefully.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

easy way

Who's walking down to 'The Dark'?  ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

j_rud

In the Spin article they stated that "Jim James has written his wedding song", and I cried "nonsense!", because my wife and I danced to Phone Went West just last November lol. I Also played The Way that He Sings, along with some Nick Drake (Northern Sky), Old Crow Medicine Show (Wagon Wheel), The Traveling Wilbury's (Handle Me with Care) and a bunch of others. The DJ actually announced during dinner that "Jason gave me a CD to play during the meal, and I gotta be honest, I dont know who any of these bands are". My inner music snob smiled...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Kris