Does any one have the vinyl copy of Okonokos?

Started by Im_The_Dude, Sep 14, 2008, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im The Dude

I recently for it off ebay.com new. really cool listening experience. Anyone else have it?  

Cool  bonus songs too.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

TGMC421

Yeah and the packaging is pretty sweet also!   8-)

Crispy

QuoteI recently for it off ebay.com new. really cool listening experience. Anyone else have it?  

Cool  bonus songs too.
I got it when it was released and badman sent me 2 by mistake - I was too nice and sent one back. I got it out again last week and played the whole thing - 8 sides of sweet sweet vinyl goodness!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bold99

I have it.  It is the only way I can listen to this album now.  Love the vinyl.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

BH

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

Tom, if you send me your OKONOKOS vinyl, I will send you a new brown sweater.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

lasvegas

it is the sickness for sure. it just takes up too much room on my vinyl shelves.  ;D

i think i have all avail mmj vinyl....yum.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

wenis

2 copies, 1 sealed and 1 that sounds like sweet heaven

blueskyink

The only way I listen to the album now. Absolutely beautiful.

SomethingCreative

I just scored the last copy from Easy Street Records in Seattle last night!  Haven't had a chance to spin it though...my damn record player was broken when I got home   :'(
"Ok, we'll stay for Pearl Jam if  you promise to  watch My Morning Jacket." - 2 girls at lolla 07

logan5ive

Does the vinyl version contain every song from all the different Okonokos releases (CD, DVD, AC DVD, etc.)?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

wenis

elzar

there are 2 pressings of this box set - original has the UPC printed directly on the back of the box underneath the shrink. The 2008 release does not have it printed, instead has a UPC sticker on the outside of the shrink. I dont know if the vinyl is the same or not.

Croweyes1121

logan5ive:

iTunes version is missing:
Bermuda Highway
Dancefloors
Sooner
Strangulation
Where To Begin

CD version is missing:
Bermuda Highway
How Do You Know
Sooner
Stragulation
Where To Begin

Vinyl version is missing:
Bermuda Highway
How Do You Know

DVD version (even including Acoustic Chorale) is missing:
Dancefloors
How Do You Know

The only way to hear everything together in one place is "The Okonokos Project".

vespachick

[smiley=thumbup.gif]

Tom, if you send me your OKONOKOS vinyl, I will send you a new brown sweater.

LOL.  I can't help it. Everytime I see this post it fucking cracks me up.  OUt loud.  ;D ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked