Main Menu

cobra

Started by aslongasukeepa..., Jul 02, 2008, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Two Tone

We got it in Atlanta!  

And may I say I was damned impressed.  I've never heard it live, being that I've only listened to the 25 minute version from Chocolate & Ice.

I was completely blown away by the UBER hard rock break down.

Thank you MMJ for yet another sweet suprise :D

EAZYE

they played it in dallas as well

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

ziggypayne

Hopefully they break Cobra out in Philly.  Great tune.

nittygritty

Saw them play it in Dallas..It was a very groovy song live.....still waiting for the live recording of it
"the soul needs wine and kindness"

mjkoehler

I'm listening to their Louisville version, and it umm is having a very postive reaction on me.... :o

Holy Hand Grenades that was bad ass to the Nth degree.

Clarkwork

I just heard it live at the Myrtle Beach show.  I loved it.  Jim kind of dances with his guitar a little while he sings it.  It seems like it would fit right into Evil Urges.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

DavidCrosby

listen to vinyl

bearass

CTdeadhead

My brain still aches from the Cobra last night in DC, can't process this much pleasure....

lisaskye

Yeah !   I saw it in Denver.,  FULL ON It was amazing...rare and oh so good. what rare treat for everyone at red rocks....

loonylobo

D :Didn't they play part of it at the Fillmore on NYE 2006/2007? Epic show, but my memory is hazy (still!)

Pookiecool

We got lucky enough to see it at the Portland show, epic.  We showed up early and played a round of golf at the Edgefield, which was an awesome way to spend a day before the show.  Patrick and Carl were a few groups behind us and we said hi after the round.  As they were being carted off to go to the sound check I asked them if there was any chance for Cobra later that night.

Carl: "maybe"
Patrick:"why you want it?"

Us:"hell yeah"

They came out after the first break and busted it out, stoked.  It is one of their best.  

Love Dogg

QuoteWe got lucky enough to see it at the Portland show, epic.  We showed up early and played a round of golf at the Edgefield, which was an awesome way to spend a day before the show.  Patrick and Carl were a few groups behind us and we said hi after the round.  As they were being carted off to go to the sound check I asked them if there was any chance for Cobra later that night.

Carl: "maybe"
Patrick:"why you want it?"

Us:"hell yeah"

They came out after the first break and busted it out, stoked.  It is one of their best.  

Cool story!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Alex-D10

They played the song in louisville recently i think it was like august o8...the song rocks!!!!!!

EliDManheim

we got cobra in milwaukee, too ...

getinthevan

As well as Detroit.  It popped up a bunch on this last tour.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place