A, 'Greatist Hits' it's time...

Started by fortbethel, Oct 20, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

You should get one of these CD burner things. Have you heard of them? Man, it's just like back in the day when you would make cassette tapes for a friend, remember that? But, it's better b/c it's CD and it will last longer, plus, no one really listens to cassettes anymore, right? Well, what you do is get all your MMJ CD's (minus Tennessee Fire, of course) and depending on the software, you can pick and choose which songs you want on your CD from which CD's. Then, burn it (and by "burn" that means to copy, but don't give it to someone else b/c I am pretty sure that is illegal and you could go to jail. In fact, my cousin Ernie burned a Huey Lewis and The News CD for a friend (I think it was Sports) and he somehow got pulled over by the cops and he had that "burned" (copied) CD in his possession, plus he already had one in the deck, so, like, he couldn't really explain that away, and he got arrested and is now in the penetentiary for like 7 years. Oh, and he had 6 kilos of cocaine in his trunk) and in like 5 minutes you have a My Morning Jacket Greatest Hits CD! And you can get other software for your computer and do the art for the cover and stuff. I made a CD and made my own Led Zeppelin Greatest Hits and I put a picture of a guy with one of those hats that holds 2 beer cans on the side of his head and has straws that come down to his mouth and I put that on the cover and I call it "Hits"  ;D

But that reminds me of this hamster I had when I was 7, his name was Joe and we used to put him on top of the hamster wheel and his sister Flo would run in the wheel and Joe would hang on and go round and round and round and it was like endless fun. Whatever happened to endless fun? remeber? You could just sit there for hours and entertain yourself with a fork and electrical tape? And time would like stand still and before you knew it it was supper time and you mom would call you in and you would be bummed at first but then it's like STEAK! and then it's all good and pretty soon you forgot about the fork and tape and then back to life centering off into a spiral protection of edge filled platypus fortitude stuffing diner cat dog moose subject predicate adverb sentese effot eding lfdjno[ vcnbbnp
vh;pv rfv[j  vr[[v'[imnn  ikjdckb  vujhv n  vaflad;bnfv

capt. scotty

So Sleestak, what all was in that line you snorted, say, 45 minutes ago?n ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons