Evil Urges instrumental ?

Started by elzar, Oct 25, 2008, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elzar

does anyone know where to get the instrumental version of the EU album? saw one on ebay few weeks ago, but missed it.

getinthevan

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.  Anyone else ever heard of this?
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

corey

I wouldn't doubt it. I've seen several albums on Ebay that were instrumental versions. They're usually made and sent out to places to use in ads and shit like that. I specifically remember seeing one for the Yoshimi album by the Flaming Lips.

mjkoehler

QuoteI wouldn't doubt it. I've seen several albums on Ebay that were instrumental versions. They're usually made and sent out to places to use in ads and shit like that. I specifically remember seeing one for the Yoshimi album by the Flaming Lips.
Wha wha what? I MUST possess an instrumental of Yoshimi! I have never heard of such such grandness.

dragonboy

Go to ebay, go to the Sell section & type 'Evil Urges Instrumental' in the 'What's It Worth' search it says one copy was sold in the past 3 weeks for $10.50...doesn't prove that it's genuine or anything but there you are...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.