Vanessa Carlton?

Started by WildCard, Oct 28, 2008, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildCard

AllyDee

Quotesorry if this isn't new but just found this

http://www.mtvmusic.com/video/?id=184960

I came here to post this earlier, but figured after the announcement of that website, everyone on here would obviously go search My Morning Jacket first

tomEisenbraun

Too bad she's completely inarticulate and MTV's camera crew is testing out "artsy" filming techniques. Otherwise, nice plug!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

stevenflow1989

Psh, she says it and everyone loves it but I say it and no one cares. :p MMJ deserves the best and the most success, but sometimes that is overwhelming. Plus I want the band to myself for the most part. I know, pretty greedy right?

kydiddle

Imagine if it had been someone really crap-tacular plugging the band. Like Miley Cyrus or Taylor Hicks.

::shudder::
Cow temperature.

red

Ah, I can't watch it!!!  "White Houses" is an guilty pleasure, I absolutely love that song.

g-con

QuoteToo bad she's completely inarticulate and MTV's camera crew is testing out "artsy" filming techniques. Otherwise, nice plug!

hahaha...

"Quick, zoom in on her clenching hands and twiddling thumbs to emphasize her discomfort..."
"Any book is a children's book if the kid can read."  -  Mitch Hedberg

tomEisenbraun

QuoteToo bad she's completely inarticulate and MTV's camera crew is testing out "artsy" filming techniques. Otherwise, nice plug!

hahaha...

"Quick, zoom in on her clenching hands and twiddling thumbs to emphasize her discomfort..."

But not too directly! Make sure the initial zoom is on her stomach so as to keep the viewer guessing about the point of the shot!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.