Evil Urges Commercial...

Started by g-con, Oct 26, 2008, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyReds

I was told they were mentioned in American Dad last night, then the EU commercial followed. True?
As long as you keep a straight face...

purvis9876

QuoteI was told they were mentioned in American Dad last night, then the EU commercial followed. True?

American Dad, yes. I don't know about the commercial though.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

capt. scotty

QuoteI was told they were mentioned in American Dad last night, then the EU commercial followed. True?

Although not funny and deserving to be cancelled before King of the Hill, I guess American Dad does still serve a purpose

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

kydiddle

My only problem with a band going mainstream is the so called 'fans' who only like said band because of their popularity. My friend and I refer to these people as 'scenesters'. They show up at concerts yet never listen to the early albums and hear everything but the music being played.

As long as the band continues to create quality music I am all for the success.

If we ever see pictures of Jim with Jennifer Aniston or Kate Hudson it might be cause for alarm...  :)
Cow temperature.

Murph

how were they mentioned in American Dad?  I didnt watch, i was just curious

the_wizzard

how were they mentioned in American Dad?  I didnt watch, i was just curious
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1224545666/15#15