Main Menu

We Love You

Started by patrick, Dec 07, 2005, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slowmotion

Thank you for the post Phyllis Philsom.

Get rest, be well!!!!
Sending Love and Support to My Morning Jacket  :)

ChiefOKONO

thanks Patrick for telling us what's going on.. thank you for the great fall tour and I hope you guys will be back soon.. we are thinkin' of you guys and hope for a quick recovery for Jim. Meanwhile hopefully you can get some new stuff worked out and maybe we'll see an EP in 2006, that's my dream anyway!!!

see you on the road!!

TheLink

WOW!  Thanks buddy.  Luv u guys soooo much!  hope i don't sound like a stupid fan.  I just love you sooo  much!  Thanks for the post.  Thank you.  Thank yu Thank you.  I love you...Really, I do ;) Thank you.  Sooo much.  Love ya!  THank ya!
Get well Jim.  Love ya.  Thank you patrick for the post.  Love ya.

Tore

Yeah, you sound like a stupid fan.....

;D

Get well Jim, and hurry!

SMc55

Yes he does but so many of us do so he's in good company  ;)

Clarkwork

QuoteHellooooooooooo Cleveland!!!

Hello Peter!

I loved that episode!!  Oh crap we don't know any songs!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

George_Savage

Patrick wrote:

"Right now we have to put the band on pause and allow Jim to fully recover"

Amen, bro!   Jim's health is the only important thing right now for the band (and the other band members' health and
well-being).   I'm sure that noone regrets the cancellation of the tour more than MMJ themselves since they obviously love to play live and they're so damn good at it!   Patrick, tell the others 'hi' and especially a get well wish to 'my son' Jim
James, musical genius of utmost proportions!!   Thanks for such a great job in Dallas and for playing Oxen for us!   And we got "O is the one that is Real" right after that.  Our recording of that Dallas show should hit Kory's mailbox tomorrow and he'll put it up on the server directly, I'm sure.
Oh, and thanks for that "We Love You" subject - now I've got that Rolling Stones song playing in my head over and over!
Next MMJ cover?!?   You never can tell-I still can't believe they did Bread's 'Make it With You"!!!!

Low Dog
"peace to all you beautiful creatures"

fluffybear

That's great.  Patrick, thats really cool man..  Get well jim, and take care to all you guys.
When doctors and undertakers meet, they wink at each other.

Laurie the Artist

I'm a little slow on the uptake.  Patrick - thanks so much for letting us know what's going on.  

All of you boys please please take care of yourselves.  Spend this time with your families and friends.  I join in the ranks of the forum in sending my love and best wishes to Jim for a speedy and strong recovery.  You're good people. Big hug from Seattle.

herman404

Hi, was looking forward to the MMJ show in London, but the important thing is that Jim gets better.  Any updates as to how he's doing?

MMJ_fanatic

Patrick/Jim/Bo/Tommy/Carl:
We all love you too!  Please get totally healthy soon and don't rush back onto the road until you are!  WORD!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Jellyfish

Thanks Patrick for the update......how in the world did you post over 2000 times on here and me not see any of them? :o
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

corey

He doesn't actually have that many posts. He got Riny to "boost" his post count.  :)

Jellyfish

QuoteHe doesn't actually have that many posts. He got Riny to "boost" his post count.  :)

Ahhh...that splain's it.Thanks.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need