music therapy

Started by slappymoe, Sep 27, 2008, 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

watched my lousville cardinal football team lose a heartbreaker last night. :'(

woke this morning hungover and sad.  started doing some housework and decided to pop It Still Moves into the cd player.

halfway though dancefloors and i'm dancing, singing along, and just happy to be alive!! :)

these guys and their music are magical.  if they can cure my foul mood so quickly, they can cure anything!!!

Love Dogg

Quotewatched my lousville cardinal football team lose a heartbreaker last night. :'(

woke this morning hungover and sad.  started doing some housework and decided to pop It Still Moves into the cd player.

halfway though dancefloors and i'm dancing, singing along, and just happy to be alive!! :)

these guys and their music are magical.  if they can cure my foul mood so quickly, they can cure anything!!!

You are correct, my friend.  In fact, I'm a little bummed about the game, too.  Plus I need to clean the house.  I'll take your advice and whip up some It Still Moves.   :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

easy way

An adult human is roughly 75% water. Below is a link to images of water molecules which are exposed to different types of music. Click on music...then keep the pointer at the top of the image to display the song info.

https://www.hado.net/watercrystals/index.php

It all comes down to vibrations and how we react to them...and MMJ puts out the good vibes!  ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteAn adult human is roughly 75% water.

Tom Green, speaking before swimming across some lake I believe, on why he will be able to complete the swim...

"If 75% of me is water, than only 25% of me has to swim."
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

getinthevan

"If 75% of me is water, than only 25% of me has to swim."

Unfortunately, in my case, that other 25% of me is lazy.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

librarian

Quotewatched my lousville cardinal football team lose a heartbreaker last night. :'(

MMJ fix everything. Always. The number of sleepless nights I've spent lying on my bed in the dark in a state of semi-meditation with them playing on repeat since discovering their magic months ago almost outweigh those during which I've slept - and the former always leaves me better refreshed :]
Why's it so strange when they say that the world's movin' upwards?

hizzo

QuoteAn adult human is roughly 75% water. Below is a link to images of water molecules which are exposed to different types of music. Click on music...then keep the pointer at the top of the image to display the song info.

It all comes down to vibrations and how we react to them...and MMJ puts out the good vibes!  ;)
This site isn't working for me!
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

easy way

QuoteAn adult human is roughly 75% water. Below is a link to images of water molecules which are exposed to different types of music. Click on music...then keep the pointer at the top of the image to display the song info.

Just look for info on Dr. Masuro Emoto...one of the books that I found insightful is entitled, 'Hidden Messages in Water'.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

songdiver

remember, the Jacket cured a board member's herpes recently, so yes, they can cure anything.  
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

librarian

True dat. A real testament to their healing powers.
Why's it so strange when they say that the world's movin' upwards?

hizzo

Just look for info on Dr. Masuro Emoto...one of the books that I found insightful is entitled, 'Hidden Messages in Water'.
Thank you much!
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.