At Dawn is the best MMJ album

Started by ycartrob, Jan 12, 2009, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

and The Way That He Sings is the best song on At Dawn.

'nuf said  >:(

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

shit tracy I really thought it wasn't going to be a dude showing his 8pack this time. oh well.

bearass

where's wilford brimley ben hiding out at has his blood sugar dipped too low?

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

el_chode

I've had an internal debate with myself between At Dawn and ISM. I have come to the conclusion that ISM is their most legendary, instant-classic, Led Zeppelin II album that will forever be one of the greatest ever made just on raw awesomeness.

But At Dawn is the Physical Graffiti - the awesomeness is multiplied by infinity by the subtle differences that make the album a bit more raw and visceral, and the album that I'll listen to the most despite not having as many obvious hits.
I'm surrounded by assholes

stogey23

I'm listening to At Dawn for the first time ever at DAMN does Honest Man just come in and blow the joint up!!!!

The album is really mellow before that, and then BAM.

slappymoe

QuoteI'm listening to At Dawn for the first time ever .......
i've only had At Dawn for about three weeks.

i was blown away the first time, and continue to be with each listen.

songdiver

At Dawn made me find God
and it made me understand i was god
It Still Moves keeps me moving, and breathing
But At Dawn brings me back from the dead
Z melts my fucking face off
I could keep going like this forever...
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

kydiddle

That goes without saying! But was that picture necessary? At least it wasn't that stupid Madonna one...  :-?
Cow temperature.

TheBigChicken

I'm gonna let you noobies in on something...that was Tracy before he joined this forum
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ycartrob

QuoteI'm gonna let you noobies in on something...that was Tracy before he joined this forum

and now

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I'm totally going to post that one of you s'n the horse penis if you don't stop being so bi-curious tracy.  its a sin, sinner.

ycartrob

QuoteI'm totally going to post that one of you s'n the horse penis if you don't stop being so bi-curious tracy.  its a sin, sinner.

what if you were funny?  Or creative? Or a tad bit interesting?  What would that be like?

Jellyfish

No,you are wrong,Tennessee Fire is their best album. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need