mont de sundua in tv ep airing weds. 2.11

Started by ms_yvon, Feb 11, 2009, 01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

for anyone who might watch the tv show, "Life" on nbc, keep your ears peeled for mont de Sundua's song, "two shotguns" in feb 11th's episode.

it's not used to score a scene, but as music in a scene (occurring naturally).

let me know if you catch it.  those of you who won't be watching "Lost," anyway.   ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ghosts_on_TV

Thats cool. However, I fall in the "those who will be watching Lost" side of the situation.  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

aMillionDreams

I love that song!  Thanks for the heads up, Yvon.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

Uhh, did you have anything to do with that Ms. Y?  ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Quotefor anyone who might watch the tv show, "Life" on nbc, keep your ears peeled for mont de Sundua's song, "two shotguns" in feb 11th's episode.

it's not used to score a scene, but as music in a scene (occurring naturally).

let me know if you catch it.  those of you who won't be watching "Lost," anyway.   ;)

Oh wow, how cool!  Thanks for the heads up!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Love Dogg

Yeah, Two Shotguns is my favorite Mont de Sundua song...or maybe One Salty Kiss.  But still, it's worth watching for.  Thanks.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ms. yvon

QuoteUhh, did you have anything to do with that Ms. Y?  ;)
[smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

i'm still at the office and turned on the east coast television feed just in time to see the credits roll.

rats.

i just want to see how it sounds in the mix.

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ms. yvon

you caught it?!  hooray!

pretty tough to miss.   ;D

without disclosing too much:  we have some cool music in this show, but i have spent the last 4 work days trying to edit a song for our current episode.  damn.  i woke up singing it yesterday.  insidious!

Love Dogg

Damn it, I missed it.  >:(    What time did it air?

Is there any way to catch a re-run online or on tv sometime?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

at dawn

QuoteDamn it, I missed it.  >:(    What time did it air?

you can watch it on hulu.com

I've never heard any mont de sundua....but my guess:  is it towards the end when they talk to that old guy in front of the club?

Love Dogg

QuoteDamn it, I missed it.  >:(    What time did it air?

you can watch it on hulu.com

I've never heard any mont de sundua....but my guess:  is it towards the end when they talk to that old guy in front of the club?

Thanks...checking right now.

ms. yvon

Quotebut my guess:  is it towards the end when they talk to that old guy in front of the club?
yup!

let me know if you can't find it lovedog, i might be able to hook you up.  ;)

Love Dogg

Quotebut my guess:  is it towards the end when they talk to that old guy in front of the club?
yup!

let me know if you can't find it lovedog, i might be able to hook you up.  ;)

I watched it.  It was "coming from inside the venue" wasn't it?

ms. yvon

yep.  the magic of EQ!

for the record:  i had nothing to do with putting the night ranger in there.  just want to make that clear.   ;)