sho nuff music for romancing

Started by el_chode, Feb 18, 2009, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakebord

in an odd way, I think Phone Went West is romantic.  Maybe its campy, but when Jim says "tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm right, tell me there's nobody else in the world" that to me is pretty dead on.  Plus there's that whole "knock on your back door" thing.   ;)

classicrocker623

Quotein an odd way, I think Phone Went West is romantic.  Maybe its campy, but when Jim says "tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm right, tell me there's nobody else in the world" that to me is pretty dead on.  Plus there's that whole "knock on your back door" thing.   ;)

As i was reading up to this post, all I kept thinking was Phone went West.  "Tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm right, tell me there's nobody else in the world" is the epitome of love and what all human's want, whether they know it or not. Also, when I heard "they'll be a lock on your back door" at NYE, I told my friend it was about how his woman wouldn't let him do her from behind ahahahahaaa ;)

Bumbeli

Quotein an odd way, I think Phone Went West is romantic.  Maybe its campy, but when Jim says "tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm right, tell me there's nobody else in the world" that to me is pretty dead on.  Plus there's that whole "knock on your back door" thing.   ;)

I'm right there with you, but I think one could interpretate most of JJ's lyrics as romantic.
Still, the first time I heard Phone Went West, it sounded like a love song
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

kydiddle

I found a rare MMJ b-side called "Tranny".

Good stuff.
Cow temperature.

Sassbox

OMG, what a coincidence.  I found one called Jim Plunkett's Bicep!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Kenny76

So... now are you ready to go, my lady?
I been waitin on the boat here, I been waitin so long...

Can anyone tell me what Mahgeetah is actually about?

when I first heard this song, and mind you I didn't actually think these were the correct lyrics, but what I heard was "I been waitin on your booty, I been waitin so long..."   8-)

capt. scotty

So... now are you ready to go, my lady?
I been waitin on the boat here, I been waitin so long...

Can anyone tell me what Mahgeetah is actually about?

when I first heard this song, and mind you I didn't actually think these were the correct lyrics, but what I heard was "I been waitin on your booty, I been waitin so long..."   8-)

I thought it was "Ive been waitin on the forty" and had no idea what to make of it besides waiting on a football field  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

QuoteI found a rare MMJ b-side called "Tranny".

Good stuff.

Ohhhh i've heard that b-side. i think the A-side is called MAN HANDS.  :P
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

AllyDee

I think of Lay Low being more sexual than romantic

Penny Lane

I'm right there with you, but I think one could interpretate most of JJ's lyrics as romantic.

that's because it's a hot, sexy rasta song!

Bumbeli

that's because it's a hot, sexy rasta song!

That might be the reason, or maybe not.
Don't know if mentioned before, but "Evelyn is not real"!
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

Penny Lane

capt. scotty

Quoteneither are her ta tas

I beg to differ....I think theyre real and spectacular
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kydiddle

QuoteI found a rare MMJ b-side called "Tranny".

Good stuff.

Ohhhh i've heard that b-side. i think the A-side is called MAN HANDS.  :P

Yes! That's the one...  ;)
Cow temperature.

Ghostess on TV

Leontheslut

I think Into the Woods should be included.

A soft delicate song about kittens on fire and good shower heads.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.