video on front page

Started by Nikkogino, Mar 13, 2009, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

What is this from?  Are MMJ planning on releasing another dvd...or is this just a special treat for the fans?

goose

I hope it's a DVD.  Nothing would be better.  The mood was right, everything sounded wonderful.  A perfect show.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

searchinbig

I watched it last night. I love the video, the kids, the drummers and the puppets during OBH.

One good thing is that we know it's being taped, so let's keep the pressure on!!

Lots to digest in the past fews days, weeks. New albums, new videos.

More! More!  :P

dvd,dvd,dvd,dvd,dvd!! :D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Dee.

MyLifeISought

I would do anything for a full DVD of this. One of the best nights of my life.
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

searchinbig

[size=24]6:06 !!![/size]  ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

masterplanjohn

Quote[size=24]6:06 !!![/size]  ;D

That girl was highly suspicious :P

Great video, really really really really really really hope this is part of another DVD. I wish MMJ was one of those bands that pumps out show DVDs like its their job, because I would buy every single one of those suckers.  :D

the sun and moon

I would loooove it if they did something like I Am Trying to Break Your Heart. I'm pretty sure my life would be like 60-70% complete--which is pretty good. Come on MMJ documentary.

AMightyCaporal

I keep thinking that if not a documentary maybe a live concert compilation- a bunch of different songs from different shows... steam engine from radio city when gym is climbing his way to the balcony. that would be most excellent i do declare.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

buymycar

QuoteI keep thinking that if not a documentary maybe a live concert compilation- a bunch of different songs from different shows... steam engine from radio city when gym is climbing his way to the balcony. that would be most excellent i do declare.

Is Gym James related to Slim Goodbody?

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI keep thinking that if not a documentary maybe a live concert compilation- a bunch of different songs from different shows... steam engine from radio city when gym is climbing his way to the balcony. that would be most excellent i do declare.

wow- what a terrible mental error... I feel awfully embarrassed about that one. I'll get em next time- but ya'll know what I meant.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Love Dogg

wow- what a terrible mental error... I feel awfully embarrassed about that one. I'll get em next time- but ya'll know what I meant.

That's okay.  Just go to the jim and let off some steam. Pump some iron or swim some laps...it'll be all good before you know it.  ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AMightyCaporal

That's okay.  Just go to the jim and let off some steam. Pump some iron or swim some laps...it'll be all good before you know it.  ;)

>:( you and me man, we are done professionally  ;D

Laid Low

Video was great. glad to see MMJ is about giving back to the community and workin' with kids.
its not a head full of pills or amphetamines