Main Menu

Any word...

Started by JacketGirl, Dec 23, 2005, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketGal

...on how Jim is doing? I hope all is well and that he is recovering and enjoying this down time.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

CC

last thing i heard is that he's indeed recovering and getting ready to melt all yous brains again and again in the new year.

cmasters

Quotelast thing i heard is that he's indeed recovering and getting ready to melt all yous brains again and again in the new year.

Will the boys still be rockin' out on the Late Show Tuesday Jan 3rd still? Holy crap I hope so...

CC

Will the boys still be rockin' out on the Late Show Tuesday Jan 3rd still? Holy crap I hope so...

no, that's cancelled.

Clarkwork

Do you think it will be rescheduled at a later date??  I have been wanting to see them on Letterman forever.  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

CC

QuoteDo you think it will be rescheduled at a later date??  I have been wanting to see them on Letterman forever.  

don't know. I'm sure they'll try.

tdan

The staff of the Letterman show called me while I was on my way to NYC for NYE  :( .  I had applied for tix for their show and they called to offer them to me.  I was already bummed about the NYE show, but knowing that I was that close to seeing them on Letterman was the cherry on top  :'( .  Get well soon Jim!
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end