MMJ Does Bad Jazz / Does Gold Hole

Started by Stretch_Armstrong, May 19, 2009, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch_Armstrong

Are these EPs available anywhere for me to digitally download? I don't own a turntable, and I'm not even sure if these are commercially available anymore. If so, could someone let me know where to find them?

If not, would someone be willing to send me a CD? As I said, I'll fill MMJ's pockets if I can, but if I can't, I still need to have these!

Thanks!

BH

My Morning Jacket Does Bad Jazz
A. Isobella With The White Umbrella
B. What Will I Do???
B. M. White Rabbit (J.Airplane!!!)

My Morning Jacket Does Gold Hole
A. Heartbreakin Man
A. Somebody Cares About The Maestro
B. Rocket Man (not by Jim James)

All of these songs are available on the Chapters 1 & 2 discs along with lots of other great stuff!  They are available everywhere so go get them and enjoy!  (Actually, Heartbreakin' Man is on Tennesee Fire obviously, but everything else is on Chapters 1 & 2.)

I am still looking of the original vinyl on these....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Stretch_Armstrong

Hey BH, thanks for the info, I wasn't sure if the versions on the EPs were the same as the ones on the CDs. So I actually had those two EPs and didn't even know it! Thanks!

QuoteMy Morning Jacket Does Bad Jazz
A. Isobella With The White Umbrella
B. What Will I Do???
B. M. White Rabbit (J.Airplane!!!)

My Morning Jacket Does Gold Hole
A. Heartbreakin Man
A. Somebody Cares About The Maestro
B. Rocket Man (not by Jim James)

All of these songs are available on the Chapters 1 & 2 discs along with lots of other great stuff!  They are available everywhere so go get them and enjoy!  (Actually, Heartbreakin' Man is on Tennesee Fire obviously, but everything else is on Chapters 1 & 2.)

I am still looking of the original vinyl on these....