Highly Suspicious Remix

Started by NoVa_NoLa, Jun 18, 2009, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

I agree...there is absolutely NOTHING going on in the MMJ world.

Remixes have always interested me.  It's basically the original song, except made to suck.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Nikkogino

Quotenegative much?

Yeah, I guess I am.  Lack of MMJ news gets me ornery.  And to me, a remix is not news, or anything to get excited about.  Wow, Highly Suspicious with some bloops and bleeps.  I'd get more excited if Jim posted a message that said "Hello gang."

AMightyCaporal

Quotenegative much?

Yeah, I guess I am.  Lack of MMJ news gets me ornery.  And to me, a remix is not news, or anything to get excited about.  Wow, Highly Suspicious with some bloops and bleeps.  I'd get more excited if Jim posted a message that said "Hello gang."

That would be totalllllyyy WICKED!   ;D
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Dudley

This just made my week... Had a rough one.. What more could a DJ ask for.. And as for the same track with a couple bleeps comment, lay off the meth bro.. I'm sure something is in the works that will please you.. don't rush these boys they deserve better.

Nikkogino

QuoteThis just made my week... Had a rough one.. What more could a DJ ask for.. And as for the same track with a couple bleeps comment, lay off the meth bro.. I'm sure something is in the works that will please you.. don't rush these boys they deserve better.

Yeah...I can't wait though man.  But I do agree...they are probably cooking up some crazy shit.

whitebread

I would have to agree with the buffalo guy. It's a great cause, but that remix is craptastic.