MMJ on Guitar Hero 5

Started by jibiti, May 28, 2009, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

I was hoping the Petty+Heartbreakers song would be Mary Jane's Last Dance.  And I bet everybody assumed the Tom Petty solo song would be Free Fallin'.

Doing a quick once-over of the list, I don't see too many songs to get excited about.  Weezer-Why Bother? is one of my favorite tunes.

xmascriminal

WOLF LIKE ME! That's going to be fun.

capt. scotty

QuoteWOLF LIKE ME! That's going to be fun.

that song is 1 of my favorites of the last decade.

unbelievably awesome, but I suck at Guitar Hero
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

FiddleCastro

QuoteWOLF LIKE ME! That's going to be fun.

That's been out in Rock Band for about a month and a half now, and it's a blast!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

wakebord

FYI - the short guitar hero commercial they have playing these days has the end of One Big Holiday.  Sounds like the Okonokos version is the one they used.  The commercial is playing on ESPN alot.

The DARK

QuoteFYI - the short guitar hero commercial they have playing these days has the end of One Big Holiday.  Sounds like the Okonokos version is the one they used.  The commercial is playing on ESPN alot.

Excellent! Besides the guitarmageddon of the Bonnaroo 08, that's my favorite version.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AlwxanderD10

QuoteThanks, LD -

oops - here

http://courier-journal.twi.bz/f
Wow that looks really hard
Thats what she said

FiddleCastro

that looks like fun, hehe

FiddleCastro

Well, that was the most fun 5:21 i've ever had playing a video game.

Expert Guitar and Medium vocals at the same time, hah, pure ROCK.

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires