Removador Recordings and Solutions Update!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jan 07, 2010, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

ATTN FUTURE INVESTORS: Yim Yames of My Morning Jacket, along with cousin and longtime collaborator Johnny Quaid, to form new musical solutions entity, hereafter and henceforth to be known as "Removador Recordings and Solutions." Here is an official statement from the company:

Removador Recordings and Solutions was originally founded in 2008 by Yim Yames of My Morning Jacket on the simple principal of yielding the highest annual percentage of aural joy back into the hearts and minds of investors and shareholders with ease and convenience. Not just a simple site to experience and purchase some of the coldest music you ain't never heard (bringing new and unknown artists to the forefront of the entertainment industry), the Removador Recordings and Solutions web venture will offer consumers a rich new way of web-based living; specializing in music purchase, production, and facilitation, as well as problem solving, sports, rehab, recreation, vacation planning, vaccinations, ghosts, and social networking. Coming this fall, Removador will also debut our much talked about new 3-D printer technology, enabling consumers to purchase food and auto parts online, and simply print them out in the comfort of their own home with our new carbon and silicone based 3-D printer. Imagine ordering a few sprigs of broccoli, or needing a new carburetor, and being able to print them out in edible 3-D liquid carbon silicone with flavor simulator for food items (flavor simulator not edible); all in the comfort of your own home! Anyone who comes to invest in or own a share of the Removador name will not only find some of the coldest music they ain't never heard, they will be provided with a richness of living, and sharply increasing aural dividends for years to come. Simply put, Removador Recordings and Solutions is THE only web destination you'll ever need again!

2010 RELEASE SCHEDULE

Jan 19 - Cortney Tidwell - "Boys" - Cortney Tidwell blends her boundless imagination and voice to create "Boys." Her second full-length record, "Boys" leaps triumphantly from style to style, with her voice being the silken thread that holds the album together.

February 16 - The Ravenna Colt - "Slight Spell" - The Ravenna Colt's "Slight Spell" is a debut album bursting with an impassioned and dreamlike sentiment. The group, which is helmed by former My Morning Jacket guitar Johnny Quaid, combines its myriad influences into a dark, spacious plane, highlighting its cosmic yet truly American style.

March 16 - Follow The Train - "Mercury" - "Mercury" is a nine-song psychedelic journey into musical space. A potent and volatile mixture that takes listeners on a thick and epic rock n' roll journey to the closest planet to our Sun and back home, "Mercury" proves itself to be a compelling attraction to the ears.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

When was the last time a car was produced with a carburetor!   ;D

Oh, yeah by the way, you can download a Ravenna Colt track and a Courtney Tidwell track at Removador.com
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

hell ya, just got this email, was gonna post it. Good job BH... gotta love the humor of these boys!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mlbrady89

no one yell at me, im just a little confused. does this mean mmj is no longer with ATO records?
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

BH

I'm not sure either.  Is it a label, or a production company?  Some of the web articles described it as a digitial only label??  Does that mean those release won't come in physical format?   I'm confused.

CC

they're still on ATO but they allow some smaller releases like the nye skit disc to go through removador. releases will also get physical.

have you watched the first edutainment video solution on the website? it explains a lot.

BH

Quotereleases will also get physical.

Sweet.  I was hoping that was the case.

I did not notice the video, thanks!

theredtide

that Ravenna Colt song is amazing. I'm excited for the album.

AlwxanderD10

Im a little confused.... haven't watched the video yet but uhhhh.... yeah i'm a little confused  ;D

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Googled "removador" and got this http://www.myspace.com/removador

Anyone else think that's weird given that the old MMJ website had some Ice Hockey on it, I thought it was interesting.  Jim from Louisville, removador and ice hockey.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

Murph

QuoteGoogled "removador" and got this http://www.myspace.com/removador

Anyone else think that's weird given that the old MMJ website had some Ice Hockey on it, I thought it was interesting.  Jim from Louisville, removador and ice hockey.

....and he has Bird's Lament by Moondog up there.  Didn't they use this song as their opening or intro music for a bunch of shows?

weeniebeenie

Ravenna Colt has some tour dates up on the website!
How loud can silence get?

BH

QuoteIm a little confused.... haven't watched the video yet but uhhhh.... yeah i'm a little confused  ;D

The video totally clears up everything.

AlwxanderD10

QuoteIm a little confused.... haven't watched the video yet but uhhhh.... yeah i'm a little confused  ;D

The video totally clears up everything.
totally understand now!  ;)