I'm thinking about starting an MMJ...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Jan 04, 2010, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I'm thinking about starting an MMJ cult/religion where all members spend time praising my morning jacket.  that's pretty much all there would be to it.  if the band ever quits or dies that's when our hale bop arrives and we get our nikes and magic juice so we may join them for eternity.  

any thoughts?  rules? regulations?  deadly sins?

It'd be nice if there were multiple head masters, kinda like the kkk only less racist.  

the heavenly father spoke to me in the form of a wild ox.  I stared at this ox for about 2minutes straight, dead in the eye until finally he spoke to me.  the ox said "My Morning Jacket 4 Life." and I looked at him and was like "word man, I know now, I know what we have to do".  and then right after that smokin from shootin came on and was all "have you had enough excitement.." and I was like "fuck naw" and then it sang "well then form a sweet religion, one that smells of grapes" and I was like word that sounds tight. then two mintues later patrick tweeted me and said that god spoke and this messageboard was suppose to change the world.

so what do you say?  if we get some followers to pay to be members we'll be balling on top of being heavenly righteous.  ponder on it fans and let me know.  I thinkk we could probably get the new recruits to build us some kind of barn to live in or something.  who knows. maybe even a spaceship.

capt. scotty

If you can make a sticker like this, but that says "MMJ" instead, Im in.

(but seriously, if anyone could make this sticker, I will pay you a swimming pool full of rupees that you can swim thru like Scrooge McDuck on Ducktales)

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

QuoteIf you can make a sticker like this, but that says "MMJ" instead, Im in.

(but seriously, if anyone could make this sticker, I will pay you a swimming pool full of rupees that you can swim thru like Scrooge McDuck on Ducktales)

tons of websites you can make your own at.
here's one
http://www.4bumperstickers.com/product_info.php?cPath=81&products_id=367
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

here's one

oh shit....many rupees will be coming your way my MMJ brethren. now I just have to come up with something smart to put as the "city" because putting my morning jacket would be kinda lame. maybe ill just leave it blank

sorry bluntmaster, I think Im going to pass on the kool aid  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

here's one

oh shit....many rupees will be coming your way my MMJ brethren. now I just have to come up with something smart to put as the "city" because putting my morning jacket would be kinda lame. maybe ill just leave it blank

I was thinking that MMJ (Louisville, KY) would be good for the city or (My Morning Jacket, KY) something along those lines
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

here's one

the kool aids the best part. ohh yeah.

AlwxanderD10

I'm guessing sticky hasn't ran out of weed yet ;)
But if we do do this we need custom belt buckles and secret hand signs  ;D

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI'm guessing sticky hasn't ran out of weed yet ;)
But if we do do this we need custom belt buckles and secret hand signs  ;D

so what your saying is, "if we are going to do this, we're gonna do it right."

ynwa

nifty stickers,  custom belt buckles & secret hand signs... this is exactly what has been missing from my life.

im in.

but i will only drink the kool aid if the kool aid man himself busts thru the wall and serves it up.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss