Oh Sweet Nuthin' on free Bonnaroo comp.

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Mar 01, 2010, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm on my phone, so I can't post a link, but on the bonnaroo site you can dl a comp of roo performances to benifit Global Warming for free. I guess it asks that you send a letter to your senator as well, and Oh Sweet Nuthin' from '08 is one of the songs on it. Just a heads up.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

BH

QuoteI'm on my phone, so I can't post a link, but on the bonnaroo site you can dl a comp of roo performances to benifit Global Warming for free. I guess it asks that you send a letter to your senator as well, and Oh Sweet Nuthin' from '08 is one of the songs on it. Just a heads up.

nice find ghosts!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

APR

I saw this as well today.  It's on the Pearl Jam website.  Here's the link....

http://www.musicforaction.org/

What is Oh Sweet Nuthin'?  A cover?

mjkoehler

Yes. Velvet Underground

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI saw this as well today.  It's on the Pearl Jam website.  Here's the link....

http://www.musicforaction.org/

Yeah, Velvet Underground.

TGMC421

Cool, thanks!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BH

sound is spectacular!  Damn, I wish I could get the whole show!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotesound is spectacular!  Damn, I wish I could get the whole show!

I know right? A sbd of this whole show would be awesome. The copy I have isn't too bad though.

Erik26

For non American fans that want this DL, get a list of US zip codes, pick one, and then find an address within that zip code. I was actually surprised that worked, usually these sites can still tell you aren't in the US and the DL is unavailable. ;)
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

pawpaw

QuoteFor non American fans that want this DL, get a list of US zip codes, pick one, and then find an address within that zip code. I was actually surprised that worked, usually these sites can still tell you aren't in the US and the DL is unavailable. ;)

You foreign trickster!!! >:(  ;D

Good job...  8-)

Do you plan on writing your newly adopted Senator?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Erik26

QuoteFor non American fans that want this DL, get a list of US zip codes, pick one, and then find an address within that zip code. I was actually surprised that worked, usually these sites can still tell you aren't in the US and the DL is unavailable. ;)

You foreign trickster!!! >:(  ;D

Good job...  8-)

Do you plan on writing your newly adopted Senator?

I actually wrote 2 by the looks of it when I registered. ;D I used a zip code from Portland because i have been there once and it was to see MMJ.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Modi

Funny i was listening to Phish's version of this from Philly of Fall 09'. then this was posted. Both are good versions.

I like  :-X versions better.

JPV

I know right? A sbd of this whole show would be awesome. The copy I have isn't too bad though.

an xm radio soundboard of this entire show IS in circulation  8-)

try here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQBQ45A1

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah that's what everyone has. I should've clarified, a mixed sbd of the show is what I want, the xm rip is good, but it's still a little flat. Or even a direct sbd would be fine, not recorded through xm radio, ala live bonnaroo. Speaking of, I'm still waiting for roo 06 to show up for sale at live bonnaroo as well...

Pork Soda

Yeah that's what everyone has. I should've clarified, a mixed sbd of the show is what I want, the xm rip is good, but it's still a little flat. Or even a direct sbd would be fine, not recorded through xm radio, ala live bonnaroo. Speaking of, I'm still waiting for roo 06 to show up for sale at live bonnaroo as well...

where can i get this recording? i have an audience recording from archive.org. it's not bad for an audience recording but it still sounds awful to my ears. not the way i want to relive the greatest concert moment of my life.

Pork Soda

where can i get this recording? i have an audience recording from archive.org. it's not bad for an audience recording but it still sounds awful to my ears. not the way i want to relive the greatest concert moment of my life.

nevermind, guess i should've looked before wasting your time with a question. it was as simple as a google search.