Anyone know where or when "wonderful" will be sold

Started by trav, Apr 23, 2010, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

I was at the nashville show and heard this song and was blown away by the power of it! I've never heard it before along with a couple others and cant wait for any new material. I'll be patient, but forgive me, to me, there is no better band than mmj and in my 30 year old life, there never has been. What a lucky time to be in to music!

Back to tb original thought, does anyone have any clue about thoe songs?  Thanks!

buymycar

QuoteI was at the nashville show and heard this song and was blown away by the power of it! I've never heard it before along with a couple others and cant wait for any new material. I'll be patient, but forgive me, to me, there is no better band than mmj and in my 30 year old life, there never has been. What a lucky time to be in to music!

Back to tb original thought, does anyone have any clue about thoe songs?  Thanks!

Your guess is as good as anyone's.  Jim started playing it on the first MOF tour, so it was thought that it would be on the MOF album.  That obviously did not happen, so maybe it will be on the next MMJ album.  Or maybe not.  It's all speculation at this point.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI was at the nashville show and heard this song and was blown away by the power of it! I've never heard it before along with a couple others and cant wait for any new material. I'll be patient, but forgive me, to me, there is no better band than mmj and in my 30 year old life, there never has been. What a lucky time to be in to music!

Your guess is as good as anyone's.  Jim started playing it on the first MOF tour, so it was thought that it would be on the MOF album.  That obviously did not happen, so maybe it will be on the next MMJ album.  Or maybe not.  It's all speculation at this point.

no, it's not that old, the first Monsters of Folk tour was in 2004, Jim wrote Wonderful right after he got out of the hospital from pneumonia in 05 (06?). Pretty sure he started playing it in 07. I love the song though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Erik26

It could be a JJ solo song for his album.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need